A big ol' author note

Hello dear readers UwU

I've made this author note to say a few things:

FIRST Of all, I know a ton of you don't follow me, now, I'm not here to say HEY I WANT MORE FOLLOWERS I'm just here to tell you that it would be better if you followed me, ill give you a few reasons why:

1- I use the conversation feature on my page as a small announcement place, meaning that if I can't post on Monday, ill say it there.

2-I DO FREE COMMISSIONS!!!!!!!!
Let me explain:
I have an Alastor x reader one-shot book and I sometimes ask what you guys would like to see, and I do them I swear, for example, I asked for commission a week ago and only one bean answered ( you know who you are, and don't worry, I'm working on your request, I'm sure you'll love it).
SOOOOoooo yeah, BUTT since they are free, it can take me some time to make them, but I swear I do.

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT "FORGOT TO BE IN LOVE"

I... yeah

When I posted the first part of this book, I was doing it only for myself:
I just used it as an excuse to actually write with constancy and I wasn't expecting anyone to see it.
Then, I realised that some people read fanfictions without giving it a like nor commenting. ( i do this too actually)
So I decided to keep writing, mostly because Hazbin Hotel is a big community with only an episode and live streams to base on, so, fanfics and fan arts are mostly what keeps it all alive.
So I said to myself " You know what? I'm tired of being on the reader side, I wanna be a writer, a content creator, reason why I am writing this, I sometimes draw and I've recently started making fan edits too.

I cannot express enough my happiness and gratitude towards you guys, really, knowing that someone is waiting for the book update really keeps me going and reading your fangirly comments and all of the theories makes my day.

(Also please guys stop doing the "that's what he said" thing, there are like- 19 of those in the third chapter)

FWOIGS- ANYWAY I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY AND THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH IF YOU TOOK THE TIME OF READING THIS UNTIL THE END YA GUYS ARE THE BEST LOVE YOU NEED YOU BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

~Gost UwU