A new journey

As everyone understood your position, they started introducing themselves to you.
Yet they did all feel familiar.

Alastor was still shocked even after introducing himself to you.

" My dear Y/N! You may call me Alastor! Before all of this mess occurred we were some type of friends you could say. Sometimes we would go have walks together! If you wish we still could! I'm sure I would be a perfect guide to show you around Pentagram city!"

But it was his introduction who got you where you were now.

"Y/N is in big danger here" Vaggie declared.

"Oh you're right! She is a human! They aren't supposed to be here" Angel dust pointed out while eating a bite of his pancake.

"My point. Last time a human was here he didn't survive longer than 24hrs, if we want her to survive, we need to hide her in a safe place while we figure out what happened to her"
Vaggie proposed.

"I-i can try asking my dad about the whole "humans in hell" situation but it might take me a while..." Charlie looked away as she pronounced "dad".

She continued talking but her words became noises in the background.
You were gonna have to hide? Since it was hell you imagined Vaggie didn't say what happened to humans here because it was a bit "gory"...
Yet you felt like there was a reason behind all of this, of why you became human, and you were sure there was a solution to all of this.
~~~~~

"What have I taught you Y/N?"
Your father said looking down at you.
"That for everything there is a reason and for every problem there is a solution! If there isn't, it means it's not a problem!"
You jumped happily as you finished fixing the door handle you pulled a tad too hard an hour and a half ago.
"That is my girl! I'm so proud of you Y/N"
He said as he picked you up, gently putting his forehead against yours after kissing it.
~~~~~

As you came back from your thoughts you looked at the others:
You were all sitting in what you assumed was the restaurant of the hotel, your table was in a corner of the big grey room, ( the grey felt weird in your eyes but you welcomed the change since the rest of the hotel was coloured in all the shades of red that existed ) you gave your shoulder to the rest of the room so you couldn't tell how many people where there, but you could hear a bit of chatter, so you knew you weren't alone.

While coming here you met Nifty, a small girl with one eye and a cute dress, she was energetic and kinda stopped when she noticed your humanity, she didn't recognize you at first, when she did tho she acted gently towards you, offering you to show you around the hotel later on.

Differently from Nifty, Husk just jumped and yelled.
"WHY THE FUCK IS A HUM-"
Angel dust and Charlie stopped him from continuing any further. After Vaggie explained your situation to him he simply shrugged at it and lazily followed the rest of you to the dining room.
You caught him glancing at you a few times and even now at the table you could feel his gaze on you.
He acted like he didn't care but you could tell he was sad, his reaction and his way of talking were similar of the one Alastor had when he first put his gaze on you. You wondered what kind of relationship you had with both of the men's, you made a mental note to ask about that to Charlie later

Talking about Alastor.

Alastor was sitting the furthest away from you, you tilted your head to look at him and it jumped to your eyes instantly the fact that his plate was empty.

Why was he not eating? Did he not like pancakes? How could you not like pancakes, you thought as you took into your mouth a piece of the food in question.

Now that you were looking closer at him he did look quite mysterious :
He had deer ears and small horns, which you guessed it was his demon quality since everyone had something to make them look inhuman.
He had these pairs of red eyes and this big metallic smile plastered on his face who made him look creepy, very creepy...

Yet you love it
...
You jumped.

The voice startled you, you could tell it was in your head because everyone kept talking like nothing happened.

A voice in your head? You never had those! And you were sure that wasn't your voice, it was more feminine and kind like it was there not to hurt you not bother you, but to help you.

You were dragged out of your train of thought by Alastor's voice.

"I propose my house! It is zoned out of the chaos of the city and surrounded by woods, I'm sure it would be the best choice simply because is MY house if you get what I'm saying"
He stated, shifting his piercing eyes onto me.

"Your house?" Vaggie stood up in the blink of an eye.
"There is no way we are letting
Y/N anywhere near you alone! She is helpless and there are so many things you could do to harm her!"
Vaggie slammed her fists onto the table, holding his gaze. Alastor giggled.

"Don't you worry my dear, there is no pleasure in harming an innocent and helpless soul like Y/N's. What kind of gentlemen would I be to do such a thing to a lady~"

"Vaggie- I know you don't trust Alastor very much but he's right, just because it's HIS house Y/N would be way safer than with any of us."
Charlie placed a hand on top of Vaggie's shoulder.
" Plus, they were friends before all of this so we can trust him."
Vaggie calmed down at her words and after one more deadly glance at the demon sitting at the other side of the table, she sat down.

"Ok then, Y/N, we will try to investigate your situation, you will be staying at Alastor's house until everything is figured out. It's safer if you don't go outside and talk to anyone. Are you ok with this?

Did you have a choice?
You glanced at Alastor whose eyes we're sparkling in excitement.
"Don't worry my dear, I don't bite~"

You probably had to feel intimidated by him but...you weren't.

"Ok, as long as no one tries to kill me I'm good"
You said, putting your hands up in your defence.

As you answer, Charlie began to talk about the details of the plan.

You felt like this was going to be very entertaining.

And with that, your new journey in hell began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n

Sooooo yeah!
I cannot believe how many of you enjoy this story! It makes me really happy!

Sorry if I cut short on a few occasions but it was getting really long and boring, I promise from this chapter on there will be more Alastor and reader alone! UwU

~Gost