(1): First Meet

America:

You were in the Plane and was supposed to leave when all of sudden.. You bumped into someone... You looked at who it is and you were shocked... You saw a Person with his face was a USA flag... He was huge, you looked at him from his head to toes and you though that... He has a really good muscular body... America saw you blushed without you knowing... So he smirked and walk closer to you... You saw him walking closer and closer... Then leaned closer to you... "You're cute when you're blushing... See you when I see you... Cutie" he said and back up then walk away leaving you even more blushing.

Russia :

You aren't a person who loves to party but you were forced because it was your Friend's Birthday and her Party will be in the Bar, you went there because there is some food and you owe her for saving you butt from therandime drunk dudes who was attempting to harass you... So here you are! In the bar. Alone. Cause the rest of you are drunk except for you and they are dancing on the dance floor like wild people who doesn't dance for there entire life... Then all of sudden a huge man walks closer to the counter and command the bartender to get some 5 bottles of vodka... You looked at him and saw it was one of the Country people... The people who was country, like for example, you face wasn't like a human being normal cause your face is just the same flag you're ruling it... -______- nevermind, you saw him drunk like fck... He then looked at you with a drunken expression "yooooooo.... Beautiful" he called "come..... *hic* closer here" you looked around and it was only you two and the rest was on the Dance Floor, you walk slowly closer to him and sat next to him... "What's.... Yuuuuurrrr name?" "Y-y/n..." "I'm Russia *hic* can I get your number?" He handed you his phone and you hesitate but added your number anyway and wrote your name in it because you are pretty sure he'll forget about you when he's on his sober, But there is a chance he'll recognize you. So after that, you saw him sleeping so you called on his phone the name 'America' which had a name on his contact with 'MAHHH BRUHH' so he answered and ask what is it and when he heard your voice he asked who you are and you ask him to pick him up... So he did... After that you can't get your head forgot about that Russian.

Germany :

You were a very hard working person but sometimes lazy because of tiredness. But you can't take risk not finishing your undone job, not until someone framed you and got fired... So you went to a different country which is German, you can still get a job there if... There is a luck waiting you there, you don't know why you went there for the first place... So you're seeking for job... And then you bumped into someone... Which you went out of balance but luckly he catches you... You looked at the person and saw a person with a Germany Flag face... You stared at him through his glasses and it took long enough to get back to reality, so you guys talk... Tell eachother's life... When he found out that you've got framed by a stupid reason and you were searching for job, he hired you as his Assitance which it was soooo lucky for you d^_____^b

South Korea :

As the one of popular Country in the world, SK was pretty have a hard time to escape to the Fan Girls... And accidentally bumped on you, a scream of girls heard from distance so SK held your hand and hid to the place where you guys can hide... You were confused at first until you realise, there's a tons of girls running for him... You looked at him with a confused look, he wears a black mouth mask and a black shades with a cap.. And a black clothes... He introduce himself to you and he's waiting for your scream of shocked but nothing happened, you just stared at him and confused by his action.. He ask your name and gave him your name... He even ask your number and happily gave him... And after that day... You guys always hang out..

North Korea :

As the secretive Country, with a full of Nuclear weapons in ghe country, NK should be more careful to the person he trusts... Not until he met you in the Weapon Shops, NK was buying some weapons to fight against his Brother SK.... And you were there because you wanted to get something that can help you for your own protection... You guys fought at the first time younguys met but not for long you huys became friends and exchanges name and numbers....

Japan :

A N I M E !!!!!!!!!! Who wouldn't love Anime? To your opinion, only for the K popers hate it but most of it is the bashers... Of coarse. So you were learning how to draw on your device... You were on the bench still learning how to draw anime in the park... There is not much people in the Park so it didn't distract you... Not until someone sat next to you and overlooked your work. "Your Illustrations are wrong" the person said... You groaned and look at the person and to your surprise, it was a contry person who had a Flag of Japan on his face, he take his iPad out and his Stylus and show you how to draw the right one, now you understand so you just nod your head... After that you guys become a great friends

Canada :

You love travelling and your favorite country is Canada because of its cleanliness (Not because he throw his trash in the Philippines... Yah I know, it was long time ago... But still can't get over it -_____-) and the cute maple leaf... You were at the private Plane listening to your tune while waiting for the Plane flight... Then someone sat next to your seat... You didn't mind because you just looked at the window, listening to your tuned... Until he tapped your shoulder, you groaned and looked at the person "What?" You asked, you finally looked at him with a complete form... He was a country person "C-Can I... Uhmmm... Shared one of your earbuds? I left mine behind" you though for the sec and said yes... Now you guys were sharing earbuds while listening to you tune then the plane started to moving ... Then after a few hours of the flight... The boy's head laid on your shoulder while you didn't mind... He woke up because you woke him up necause you guys were already here... He then brushed his eyes and thanked you and says sorry... So you guys exchange names and Number...