(33): When he takes you on a Shopping Spree

Requested by : @SerenityAesthetic

America :

"Y/N I said.. I wanna take you on a Shopping Spree!!!!" America shouted as he tried to pull you out of your room.... "Nuuuuu!!!!!! I wanna stay home and read Wattpad!" ( ̄▽ ̄)( ̄^ ̄)ゞ "what's with wattpad that you don't want to leave home!" America asked as he still trying to pull you "Wattpad is a Paradise!!! Bunch of hotter guys than youu" you said pouting.. America gasp then furrowed his eyebrows.. Then pulled you harder... You dropped your phone on the ground then held on America's shoulder as he finally pulled you out... You blushed then smack his arm... At the Mall... "Uwaaaaa!!!! America buy me some more wattpad books!!!" You commanded.. "Oh America buy me some McFloat!!!!" All day you've been commanding America to buy you some stuffs while he was the one to carry all... Poor America

Russia :

"Ruskyyyyy~~~~" you seducively called your boyfriend's name "yes Y/N?" You giggled then sat closer to him "can we go to the Mall??? I wanted to buy some foods and stuffs there.. Please?" You asked giving him a puppy eyes "haha, I forgot.. I was planning to take you out this day.." He said kissing your cheeks as he went to his room to change... You whispered yes as the sign of victory... you wanted to buy some bunch of chocolates. (*______*) (I am literally craving chocolates now..  Thanks to Lockdown) you and Russ went to the Food Store inside the mall. Russia went to the Alcohol side while you are the the Paradise! Putting some bunch of chocolates inside the basket.. Some people looked at your basket but you didn't care. After the buyings.. Russia payed them all as you two went to some different store to buy some stuffs... He even bought you a camera that you don't know what to do with it... So the rest of the afternoon, Russia was buying you stuffs and buy some of his too..

Germany : (man this gonna be so long you can skip it if you want ;-;)

"Hey Germs! Can you buy me some dress? We have a new special guest in our Shop... You can go with me tomorrow.. If you want too, no worries" you said smiling.. Germany, looked at you then nod... You pouted... Ever since you babysit your brother's adopted son... He always being so serious and less more talkative. "Okie, will you pick me up?" You asked.. He nod... You sigh then left his office... 'Well, if you keep ignoring me with those acts.. Then let me give you a revenge òwó' you said in your mind.. Smiling like a psychopath but secretly because... You don't want to be a crazy lady to the people around you by now... .__.                                            -Time skip-             You are currently watching Germany's movements... He still does not talk to you. You were buying good dresses while looking at him... You saw a pretty boy on your side... Staring at you while smiling... You smirked then went close to the guy.. Germany followed you by his eyes... "Hi, I've noticed that you've been staring at me.. Is there any problem?" You asked the guy... You smirked as he smiled with embarrassment.. "Sorry, did I creep you out?" "No... Not really" you leaned closer to his ears and asked "can you do me a favor?" You leaned back then smiled at him "sure, what is it?" You walked closer to him then patted his shoulder.. "Can you please make my boyfriend jealous?" You asked rubbing his shoulder... Well, Germany? He wasn't fine in this situation.. He was like a volcano that was going to explode.. His body was shaking in anger like earthquake and his sweat was like a tsunami because of trying to stop himself to harm someone in public and feel like a tornado that was going to blow out his anger to the guy you were talking to.. On the otherside, they guy laughed silenty then nod "so where is this boyfriend?" He asked smirking.. "Oh you see this country specie man? He was the boyfriend" the guy looked at him "looks like we don't have to do some hard effort.. He was completely red" he said laughing... You slowly looked st Germany who is trembling in anger... You gulp then patted the guy's shoulder "welp, you better go now.. He might harm you if he can't stop himself" you said smiling nervously.. The guy giggled "I can handle this, watch it" the guy mo ed aside then stsrted walking towards to Germany "hey mannnnn! Why so mad?" "Don't dare go closer to my girlfriend again" Germany threat "awww, you know man.. You should give more attention to her.. I've notice that you don't really talk to her and she talking nonstop to you... She even asked me to make you jealous" the guy said.. Germany stopped. He looked at Y/N who's looking at him too.. Germany smiled "Thanks man,are you somehow in a relationship like this?" "Well, I do have a girlfriend.. But she's in New Zealand now.. She was kinda look like her so I can't stop but stare at her" "oh, well.. I hope you can go with her" Germany said "thanks but I kinda want to stay here.." "Well then.. May I dismiss? I have to go to my girlfriend..." "Sure.. Have fun" the guy said... Germany walked closer to you then hugged her.. "Get any dresses you want, I'll pay for it"