(24):UwU you and Him

The song of the chapter : Chilvary is Dead by Trevor Wesley

So yea, I'll make the Chapter short so I can update more owo

Yieeeeee update <33

America :

America held your hand as you two walk down the streets but you pull your hand back... "Keep your hands away from me" "shesh... I was just starting to be gentelman... Chivalry is still alive ya' know" "as long as I remembered you cheated on me which means... Chivalry is dead..." You said smirking.. He smiled and kissed at your lips "but I know your lips belong to me" he said smirking as he carried you into a bridal style "and... You are going home with me" "i'm not going home with you idiotic piggy capitalist!" "Awe.... But I never asked your permission" "Not Chivalry" you said... He puts you down and he kneel down like he was asking you into a proposal "Ma'Lady... Can you go home with me?" He said looking at you as you blushed and out of nowhere... You nod... Making you snap out when he kissed your hand as he held your hand "thank you my lady"

Russia :

You just finished your night ship... When you wore your Black Leather Jacket... As you noticed that Russia was been following you after he never waited for you answer... You were about to leave when someone held your hands.. You looked at the person and not surprisingly... It's Russia... "Hey Y/N let's go to(favorite place to eat) and order (favorite food)" Russia said smiling as you just rolled your eyes on him.. "Whatever." He just smiled at you as he held your hands tightly and went to the Place you always went to eat and ordered food to eat

Germany :

Being the Owner of the Café, it was truely hard work... You are closing at the time 10:00pm because... It's closing time .___. Before you could close the Café someone's hands placed on your shoulder as you shudder and looked at the person and it's Germany... You moved his hands away from your shoulder and glare at him "What are you doing in here at 10 in the evening? If you are here for coffee, sorry we are close" you said harshly.. "Awe, let's just chat a little.. Have a little time to eachother" Germany said "and if I don't?" "Then I'll rape you" "fck you" you said opening the café

SK :

"Why didn't you tell us that he's your boyfriend?" "Why didn't you tell us that he's your fiancé?" "Oh gosh, when did this happen?" "We thought he's your ex?" They still keep going asking you question. As if you were listening until one thing that caught you "Do you love him?" One of your friends asked.. You looked at Emily who is smiling like she just saw her idol in real life and like she just kissed her idol... "Y-Why do you ask?" "Of course she does! She's deeply hardly inlove with me..." 'Oh you son of the bit--' "iz dat turu??????" "Ye-No!!!" "She said Yes" "oh you ass-o--"

NK :

You sale your shop because you don't want to get rob... So as soon as you sold it.. You must find a part time job because.. Why not? You just tet a job and work then go home... Not until someone threw a fake nuke in the place where you are working at and everyone except you (because you know what does true nuke looks like [probably because of the store you raised and because of North that has a tons of Nuke collection to his secret place which is inside of it there's a REAL nukes there and up in the old room if the two of you are fake ones but literally looks like real ones]) so you just give the nuke look 'bruhh' and everyone except you ran away as you just stared at the fake nuke like it was nothing... "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" a laugh can be heard near the place as you angrily walked closer to the sounds as you saw North and his brother "dafuq! I'm working then you just threw fake nukes everywhere?!!!" "Let's just get some foods darling" North said standing up and walking closer to you as he leads you towards to a restaurant... "Buy your ass" you said walking away from him... As he followed you

Canada :

"Look y/n, I bought a wodden oak house for us in the forest... Since here... We will starting living here... Mostly when we are married.. We will do it here.. With no one could hear you..." Canada said smirking-looking at your poker face as you smack his face away from you "as if I care" Canada brought you in a woods which it was a meters away from the road... "When did you build this house? It's really good in texture... Perfectly simple" "so you liked it?" He asked.. You looked at him and think.. Then slowly nod as he hugged you "let's skip the wedding and do it today" you, again, smacked his face away from you "wedding your sh*t"

Japan :

You were started to get annoyed at someone taking a picture of you.... Yes, you loved your fans and you would just let them take you a picture and also you are a vlogger so why would you be annoyed? Well it started when Japan assumed that you gave him a second chance even though you said no and after that day.. He would literally take a picture of you-- stolen pictures.. Like taking you a picture withough permission or they didn't know... After some few weeks of Japan collecting pictures.. Something popped out in YT that got trending... Also the video spreads in Twitter, Facebook, Facebook, Etc. you watched it and the title of it was 'My love' it has a tagged on you so you watched it and almost dropped your heart because of the surprised that makes you feel butterflies on your stomach... It was from Japan, taking a pictures of you and saying that how much he loves you and that no one would ever date or court you except him and himself...

Martial Law:

The two of you were in the Garden, at the back of the party as you glare at him, like he's gonna die into your glare as he chuckled "woah princess, blame the Amerikano (American) he's the one who dared me to prank at you" "and you literally accepted the American's Dare? Idiot" "I was forced to, If wouldn't accept that, they are gonna spread the rumors that I cheated on you so I'd rather do the prank than them spreading the rumors about me dating 2 girls" "tsk" "how about you sat on the swing and I'll swing you smoothluy, sadly you aren't wearing a gown... For sure it will suit you if you wear a gown" "so you're saying that this dress doesn't suit me?" "Nononono, I just wanted to make you mad because you are so cute when you got mad" "fck you" "you can fck me everytime you wanted to" "bish"

Spain :

"If it's just a prank then why did you kissed the girl?" You asked, sitting on the backstage as your students went home with their parents... "She's my cousin" "you just kissed your cousin?" "We had a lips protector (if that really exist -_-)" "lips protector, I don't get it" "well, I did double up the protector" "like what?" "Putting a thumb between our lips" 'well, he got a point thou' "tsk"