(18): When you meet their Parents

This chapter was requested by @ActionPackedMovie

Warning : Didn't gave an effort to do some research but still did some little research about this dudes so yea..

America :

You sat on the table next to your Boyfriend America as you were facing the 5 countries... His Family... Mr. Britain, Ms. France, Canada, New Zealand and Australia... "So dear, how long did you and my son became a couple?" Mr. Britain asked.. You looked at America knowing that you guys been dating for a year now "for a Year Sir Britain" you said politely... "How sweet dear... So how did you and America meet?" Ms. France asked "we've meet in the Plane Ms. France... We officially became friends when we meet in the mall once again Ms. France" you said.. "Oh dear... You don't have to be very polite... You can be by yourself knowing that you are now part of our Family" Ms. France said "And call me Mom" she added.. You smile brightly and nodded "and Call me Dad, Dear" Mr. Britain said and yiu nodded too "Hi Y/N! America was a dick right?" Canada happily asked as France glares at him "Canada, that was not nice to say thise words infront of your Brother's Girlfriend--- well, soon to be wife!" "M-Mom!"

Russia :

(I'm gonna make 2 USSR! Yeaaa because I don't know who's Russia's Mother)

You were sweating.. Like damn.. You just met 2 USSR.... A Female and a Male... "So Y/N... How can I assure that you are better for Russia?" Mr. Soviet asked "E-Eh--- well sir... I love him so much that even though he drinks alot of Vodka I still love him..." "Hmmm? Really? Then how can we assure that you really love him?" Ms. USSR asked "He's very caring even though at he drinks alot... I might not be the perfect girl but I know that I can make him feel that He's really important to me and I really really love him" "Not enough, you should break up with him, you are not enough for him... You have to be strong and not to be smooth..." Ms. Soviet said making you broken you stood up as Russia was very shocked "As I respect you Ms. Soviet and Mr. Soviet... I might be very polite because of what you said.. Ms Soviet... I may be look Smooth but I am not smooth... I don't want to make our relationship to nothing... We've been together for a year and I love him.. I have respects to the both of you Ms. And Mr. But knowing that you don't want me for him I am still keep fighting to make you feel that I'm the one who is perfect for him" you defended as the both of Parents smile "This is what I've been waiting for you..." Then you guys heard a doorbell.. Russia walks to the front door as he opened he saw his 14 Siblings "Hi, sorry we're late... Belarus has a gift for your girlfriend.. Did we miss anything?" Ukraine asked...

Germany :

(Like Russia, Im'ma make Reich into two... A father and a Mother)

Ms. Reich, Mr. Reich and Austria.. Sitting infront of you as you sat next to Germany... On the living room... "So... You're Germany's Girlfriend?" Ms. Reich asked and you quickly nooded "hmmmm, are you mute or what?" Mr. Reich rudely asked "N-No sir..." "Father... Don't be rude to Y/N" Germany said... "Tsk" "So Y/N, did Germany loves you like heck?" Austria asked "yeah.. Actually it was pretty awesome around him.. He may be workaholic but he still has time with me..." "Hmmmm, so Y/N, what will you do if someone kidnap you?" Ms. Reich asked "M-Mom! What kind a question is that?" Germany asked "Just asking" "W-Well, Miss Reich... I will do everything to escape... Even if it makes me to fight I will, if it makes me to kill I will... Risking my life just to escape from the kidnappers... I will have to to do what I have to" you seriously answered at the question of Germany's Mother.. Making them look at you.. The two parents smiled at you "Good... Now... Let's enjoy the rest of the talking... Soon to be Ms. Germany"

(I've been searching about the characters on the countryhumans.fandom.com then as I saw that Austria and Germany are Brothers so I thought, I don't I add Austria in here so yea)