(7): Meeting your Parents

America :

Ame was now shaking like f*, your parents are now in the Airport because they aren't from US.... Ame was driving the car and sometimes he got unoccupied to his head so you guys almost got accident in the road... Once you guys got arrive you saw your parents with their STRICT face on... "Mom! Dad!" You shouted, and then they looked direct at you as you wave your hand... You ran towards them and hugged them "hi Y/N, so how's your life in here?" You Mom asked "It was fine and lovely" you responded "so where is your boyfriend? Is it he supposed to be here to welcome us?" Your strict father asked and you looked at where is Ame and you saw that he was really nervous so you walk closer to him and hugged him "Mom, Dad, this is America... My boyfriend" you smiled as Ame was smiling nervously... "America.... Seems that you were one of the Country humans..." Your Dad said... "Yes, oh dear, you were big" you mom added "y-yes... And t-thank you Miss L/N..." Your dad handed his hand to Ame and America quickly accepted the hand and your dad immediately put his other hand to Ame's back to make them closer "Break my daughter's Heart and I swear to God.... I'll break your bones one by one..." Ame gulp and said "I-I'll never break your Beautiful Natural Daughter sir" your dad smiled and patted his back.. "That's how the real boyfriend speaks.... I liked you already"

Russia :

Russia doesn't drink for a month because of your news... Your parents will go visit and you guys will surprise them by your relationship.... He didn't think of drinking vodka since that day also Russ tried his best to avoid it since he don't wanna be look so drunker infront of your parents.... Your Dad was very strict and clever... You Mom was so sweet but strict... You guys were prepairing to the day and the day of your parents arrived will be Tommorow Night... Russia, doesn't seem so calm because he was f*cking nervous of what to do, what to say... You? You were Excited.... Way too excited since your parents were going to visit you plus they are gonna meet your Boyfriend Russia... The day has come, you were cooking double time since your Mother eats too much and also your Cousins will going to visit too... Russia was fixing the Dinning Room since you guys eat in the Living Room to watch Television... 2 tables for you two, 2 tables for your parents 4 tables for your cousins... Your Aunty and Uncle wouldn't make it because they have business trip to go and that's explain why your cousins were joining the night... Also they wanted to see you how have you been... As the night comes you were wearing red dress and Russia was wearing his Tuxedo... As your Parents and Cousin arrived you welcomed them with open arms and that lasted as your Father noticed Russia "uhmmmm, who is is coutry guy?" "D-Dad..... Uhmmmm" "Y/N HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!" All of your Cousins shouted as they ran towards them and talk to Russia "b-Boyfriend?" Your Mom asked "Y-Yes...." "So when were you planning to tell us young lady?" Your dad asked "I was planning to surprise you in the dinner" so you Father just sighed and walk inside straight to the Dinning Room as you guys were eating your Mom and cousins were the one that asking questions until your father asked "do you love my daughter?" "Y-Yes Sir...." "Once you broke her heart or took advantage of her without her permission... I'll wreck your head to brain, chest to heart and muscles to bones" "I promise Mr L/N, I will never hurt her... Till I die...." Your father smiled and continue to eat "Call me Dad.."

Germany :

German was the one who will arrange the family date with him... Since German was the most responsible person you ever meet except to your parents and Brothers and since you had 3 Brothers, they were pretty strict towards to you mostly your Mother... You Father was the Fun Type parent and you didn't really know how did your Mother and Father get along together in a one roof... Your Mother was the most scary person you ever meet... Since she learned Karate and kick 10 woods straight... And win the world Cup Karate Fight... And your mom was god damn smart, clever and organized like she had a tons of gigabytes on her brain.... Also she was like German too, workaholic... But the difference between the two is their gender and their Work Style.... German works 18 hours and your Mom works only 6 hours since she was damn fast to finish her works... Well your Dad was a very fun type, lots of friends, lots of girls chasing him since he was handsome... He's smart but not as smart as your mother... The night comes and you were wearing your most formal dress you had in your wardrobe... You guys went to the Place early and just before 8:00pm your parents and Brothers walks in with their Fashionable Formal Clothes, you weren't surprised since your Mother was like this since you were little.. And before 8:01pm they sitted on the chair just in time.. You Mother didn't talk and just listen to what your Boyfriend, Father, and brothers' said... "So how did you guys met?" You father asked "We met because of her finding job in the Streets since I bumped into her" "so My daughter is using you so she can get a job?" You mother asked as she raised her right eyebrow and you just face palmed... "N-No ma'am, she just said that to me to excuse herself and since that I was finding some new assistant and I picked her to be one" "So how exactly did you fall in love with our Sister?" Your Three brother asked "She was full of confidence, Smart, funny, strong and also adorable..." And you blushed "well then, if you love my Daughter so much... Make sure that she wont cry because of you.... Or else, a week later I'll set the funeral for you" "Y-Yes Ma'am if I can make my business safe and happy, I'll make sure your daughter will" "good so... When were you two gonna have a baby?" "Mom!" I shouted

I'll make it short so it wont take too long ("~_~)
South Korea :

South was a very a fun person you've met... So you didn't have to worry.. Also the problem is your Sister... She's been destroying your life, you past boyfriend which is your ex cheated on you to your Sister so yea, but it's been years and you haven't seen your sister since 5 years ago... Your parents arrived at your house and so do your Sister and she's with a boy next to him... "So Y/N sweet heart is he your boyfriend?" Your Mom asked "Y-Yes Mom..." "Awwwww he looks adorable!" Your mom hugged him and so do your Dad and your Sister were just standing there with a boy next to him as you walk closer to her you just waited their if she's going to speak but you though she wouldn't so as you were going to walk away S/N (Sister name) held your hand and you heard her sobbing "y/N... I-I'm sorry that I-I treated you like T-Trash... I w-was doing tho-those things because I wa-was jealous of you because y-you had a good friends.... And a perfect boyfriend or shou-should I say your Ex... I-I'm Sorry---" your sister cracked her voice at her last word 'Sorry' and you hugged her "It's okey.... I still love you Sister...." "You brat! Even though I treated you like that past few years you still love me?!! You.... You golden heart baby sis brat" you giggled as she said brat at you... "I'll take that as I Love You Too" so the rest of the night you guys talked...

North Korea :

You and North were heading to your hometown which is where your parents at... North, surprisingly nervous at the same time strong... You mean, North shouldn't be nervous about the meet up with your parents... You've told him that they are nice, cool and fun... But you though it was just a normal reaction since it was your parents and not your friends... Once you guys arrived your Mother burst out the house and hugged you and so do your Father "Y/N! My sweetiepie!!" Your mother shouted as she squeezed you in her arms plus your father's arms and that lasted as your Mother noticed the boy next to you as she let go of you and hugged your dear boyfriend "So when's the wedding?"

Canada :

Canada was a very approachable... So you don't think that your parents will deny him for you, I mean, I know he may sometimes a flirt but look at the right side, he's friendly and easy to talk with. So your parents take a visit of you so they could ask how have you been and also meet with your Boyfriend... Well, you will be so confused if they didn't like him, so as you four eating, your Mom, Dad, Canada and you... "So your name is Canada right?" Your Dad asked "Yes Sir" "Take care of my Daughter... Our Daughter" he pointed your Mom and him at the same time "I will sir" "Good, so how did you guys meet?" And yes they liked Danada for you

Japan :

Japan was a very kind and handsome guy and also has a talent in Drawings... Who wouldn't like him? So your Father passed away a year ago and that was very sad to remember since you and your Father were best of friends to each other... So Your Mother and Brother would only come "So Japan.... Her Father were very talented and very approachable.... What are you doing in your life?" your Mom asked "I love to draw animes and help people, I love it when I eat healthy foods and exercise daily... I also sometimes do animate some Animes also I am the one who has a responsible to our country to make our life straight as balance" your Mother smiled and asked "So then... When will you guys give me some grandchildren? Also make it 10" "Mom!"

Martial Law :

Martial was a very serious person and hard to make him laugh... And it is very rarely to see him so nervous well the last time you saw him nervous is.... When the day he asked you out and asked you to be his girlfriend well, if you weren't a person not a very noticeable to every action of the person then, You probably think that he didn't get nervous but this time even if you weren't that person you probably think that this will be the first time you saw Martial get nervous, he was really sweating like it wouldn't stop... So you kissed him on his lips so he wouldn't worry too much... Your Parents arrive and so do your 2 Sisters and 2 Brothers... You guys were sitting on the table eating Kaldereta that Martial cooked, technically Philip helped him with it so it was good... "So you are My Daughter's Boyfriend.... Martial right?" Your fsther asked "Y-Yes...." "You better take care of her or else" your father pointed at your two broters "We will kick your ass..." One of your Brother said "W-Well, I will like I was doing to my Country... More than I do to my Country" "Good..."