(13): Christmas' Beauty (Christmas Special)

I advance to update of this chapter since I would be very busy in the Christmas since I would hang out with my bestfriends, planning some pranks...

Sarah, Eiffel... Pag nabasa niyo to, edi nabasa niyo

Anyways, thank you for keeping up with this.... Book... I hope you'll enjoy this!

==========

All Country :

(This is what I did in '9: When you are on your monthly period.. The extra scene..)

It was Christmas... You were woken by your boyfriend

"Hey Y/N, it's Christmas Morning" he said softly patting your head... You slowly opened your beautiful E/C eyes with your (short/long) eyelashes.. You smiled as you saw your Handsome Boyfriend..

"Morning My Love~" you kissed his cheek and sofly brushesh your palm into his cheek..

"How's your sleep my beautiful yound lady?" He asked

"It was beautiful and it was complete when I already saw your handsome face" you said and smiled...

"Get ready because today is the day where we can open presents! Last night was the best night I ever had, eating with our parents... It was awkward first but they really get along"

"Yea you are right... Also, what's my present my love?" You asked

"Uwwww, you have to open it by yourself" he said and walks out the room, you immediately went to the bathroom, brush your teeth, take a bath, and find something Christmas Spirit Clothes... After you finished, you walked out the room and saw the Christmas Tree standing between the kitchen and the living room.. Which is right next to the Terrace... You smiled remembering how you guys put the Christmas Tree together...

You went to the Balcony and over look the City...

It was snowing... The cold wind pass through your warm skin.. You see the Childrens walking pass with their Parents or Friends... The Holiday Season was very delightful... Full of Smiles..

You smiled because you knew that This day will be the best day ever...

"Hey Y/N, the Breakfast is ready, you should eat and make yourself full" your boyfriend called you from the back.. As you felt another arm embrace your waist... Making you back your head and rest your head into his Shoulder from the back...

"Okey... I'll be right there for a moment" you said.. Your Beloved Boyfriend, walks inside the Apartment as you over look to the City again and walked inside.. Only to saw your Boyfriend already sitting to the table...

You sat next to him and prayed

"My lord, thank you for bringing me and Y/N together this Holiday, thank you for the food you gave us, we know that there is more than a million homeless people out there doesn't eat like what we eat... Thank you very much that I met Y/N and her Family, praise us my lord.. Once again my lord, thank you for the Food you gave, the Beautiful Faith you gave to us" your boyfriend lead the prayer and it was so blessings...

You guys started to eat... While you guys were eating someone knocked on the Door, you stand up and walk closer to the Door and opened it... Only to saw your Friend PHILIPPINES!!! (It's a She)

"Hi Bestie!" She greeted and gave you a box that wrapped into some Christmas Wrapper with a Cute Ribbon on the top... You smiled and take it

"Thank you Philip, sorry if I don't have some gift for you, I'll make it up to you next time... My treat next time we go out" you said

"Y/N, it's fine but your treat ha" (This is most teenage filipinos do, when someone's going to pay for the people she's with.. Filipino was like Okey, your treat okey, something like that and I am one of it)

"Yea yea, do you want to come in?" You asked

"Nah, I'm hanging out with Indo and Malay"

"Oh really, okey.. Thank you for the gift philip" then you hugged her and she hugged you back...

"Okey, byee Y/N!" She said and walks away.. You smiled and closed the door and walk back to the table so you can continue to eat..

"Who is it Y/N?" Your Boyfriend asked

"Oh it was Philip, she just gave me her Christmas Gift"

"Hmm" He just nodded and continued to eat..

After you guys ate, the two of you washes the dishes and went to the gifts...

"This is for you my beautiful girlfriend" He said and handed you a box... You smiled and get your gift for your boyfriend.

"And this is for you my handsome boyfriend" and you handed him your gift... Inside of it, it was a Picture Frame of the two of you...

"Thank you my love" he said and kissed your lips...

You opened his gift and you were shocked.. It was a gold necklace that has a Heart Pendant...

"Oh dear... Why did you bought me an expensive gift? You know I hate expensive gifts.." You said...

"I know but I want you to have a best gift this Christmas... Look closely to the pendant" he said and you looked closely to the Pendant... Y/N

You smiled and kissed your Boyfriend into his lips...

"That's not all of it" he said and smiled at you...

You looked at the back to see your boyfriend's name..

"There is one more"

You were confused.. You looked at the side of the pendant only to realize that you can opne it, so you opend it to saw the picture of you two... Kissing... You hugged your Boyfriend

"This is the best gift I ever had but I'm still upset since you bought me an expensive gift" he giggled and started to open his gift... Only to saw a hand-made frame... He smiled and kissed your lips

"Y/N... This is beautiful, even though this is not expensive, it's still the hard work of my girlfriend"

You started to open Philip's gift and saw a Picture Frame of you and your best of friends... I mean ALL of your best friends are in the Picture Frame... You smiled and place it to the table....