Spain

(1):

You are going to audition to dance... You really love to dance! It was like, you can never live without it. And this dance, is a Spaniards theme... Like the Havana Dance thing.. You were wearing a red dress with some black wavy fabric around your dress a Red... A Red Rose on your right side of your chest.. You were prepairing at your hair... The make up, you only just put some light make up.. Your hair is tied up into a bun, not messy, not tighten.. Just normal bun.. And the tie you used is a red fabric... When you're on your turn.. You see three judges... One is the female that dance really great.. Another one is a Gay that has really flexible body and the last one is... A Country human... You went to the stage... Feeling so nervous.. "You are..... Y/N M/N L/N..." "Y-Yes..." "Please... Dance" so you started dancing, you were too focused on the moves, steps you make.. Until you finished, you didn't know you really catches a Country Human's Attention... "I'll pass her... She'll be my new Dance Partner" The country said with his sweet tone.. You looked at him.. With a confuse look.. You Audition here to become a dance not to become someone's Dance Partner... "Yes Mr. Spain but it's either ms L/N accept it... This is not an Audtition to be your Dance Partner Sir, this is an Audition to become a Dancer.." The female said with a serious tone.. Mr. Spain then looked at you... You really caught that he's very charming and very.. You know, Attractive.. "Ms L/N, would you accept? My offer?" He asked and you sithout thinking... You accepted it...

(2):

The two of you become a Dance Partner and also become great friends, you were having a great time with him.. The way he teaches you different kinds of steps that you didn't know is the best... He sometimes say something about you that you didn't know... 'Hermosa... Hermosa Muchacha'... You didn't know what it means but just shrug it... If you really know what does that means in English.. You would blush.. Hermosa stands for Beautiful/Lovely and Muchacha stands for Girl.. So if you combine the words.. An Adjective and a Noun it would be a complete adjective... Which is Hermosa Muchacha means Lovely Girl.. You didn't know that Spain slowly developing some feelings towards you.. The way he touches your Body, the more his Heart beats.. Like it will come out any moment.. He, sometimes scared because you might heard his Heartbeat.. You didn't know that you are very attractive for him.. You are very nice, generous, smart and also... Beautiful...

(3):

Spain literally asked you out and of course you are freaking out since you don't know what to wear and then you saw a Red Shinning Dress with some black flowers around the top part of the dress and the bottom part of it has some thin fabric with a small holes in it around it..

(Sorreh I'm so bad at describing Clothes!)

You tied yiur hair into a fishtale around your hair like a hair band but it is a Fishtale... The Spaniards drove his car towards to your house so he can pick you up.. Once he arrived you ringed the door bell and as you opened the door, you saw a very attractive country standing at your Doorstep... You noticed his collar is loosen making him more attractive... Spain held your hands and dragged you somewhere sweet and calm place.... The two of you talked and talked until.. He kneel sown and looke right into your eyes "Mi Amor... Y/N, can you be my compañera ?" You skiled and you happily nodded your head and hugged him

(Mi Amor - My love... )
(Compañera - Female Partner/Girlfriend... )

(4):

Spain and you are dancing on the Theater... For practice... And for the up-coming show you two will perform... Which it's kinda nervous... You never dance on public.. But you've been prepaired for this if it might come... And this is making you feel so nervous... Spain noticed that you aren't in your self... He walks closer to you and holded your chin making you looked at him... Then he leaned in, picking your lips into his...