(17): When someone hurt you

Requested by @LilyQuiet

The upcoming update what the other requests

B/N stands for Bully Name, B/L/N stands for Bully last name

America :

"So who did this sh*t?" America asked while pointing at your bruises... You just got bullied by work... Come to think of it, they are immature... They are bullying you even though at They are adults... "A-Ame...." The only thing you said" "Y/N, who the f* did this sh*t to you? Or else... I'll sent the whole Army of US to the Company you were working at" "ihhhh! Why do you have to do that? It's not necessary!"you complaints... "Shuuuuusshhhhh... I'll take the company down if you don't tell me" "fineeeeee.. It's B/N" "where does he/she lives?" "That's too personal" "Okey, Go to bed now, I have someing to finish at my desktop" you followed what he said.. The next morning America wasn't home.. Probably because he had a Work to do so you went to work but there is some.. Police everywhere, some Soldiers from US Military Base... Then you saw Ame standing infront of the entrance facing B/N.. "Why would you bully Y/N?!!!" He shouted and you just facepalmed... You ran towards to them and patted Ame's Shoulders "Ame! This is not necessary! She/He is just being so much immature!!!" "Shush my Dear, this person needed a Lesson" "nuuuuuuuuu!!!!"

Russia :

You got a Black Eye.. Great Job, you just went to the Bar with your Friends since they really begged you to come with them.. Welp... Here it is, you just got into a Fight with this female... Well, your Bully back in Highschool... She's a brat and everyone knows that. (I'm so meanie TwT) as you got home with your ugly blackeye... Russia noticed you, luckly he wasn't drunk or tipsy...which means he doesn't drink... He walkes closer to you.. "Who did this??" He calmly asked even though it was pretty obvious that he was keeping himself calm.. To this situation... "I ran through the pole" he sarcastically smiled and looked straight to your eyes "Wow, I must give you the most clever girl Reward for being very clever to creat a reason" you pout and punched him into his shoulder... "Fine it was B/N B/L/N, she bullies me back in highschool.. Happy???" He looked away then called someone and then you heard "Ready my Army and find B/N B/L/N.. All over the country.. No matter how many there is"

Germany :

Germany was having a long day rest from his stressful work... And you weren't home.. Which he didn't bother since you texted him where you at... Of course he believes that you are at work since he loves you... But he didn't know that you were trapped inside a cubicle... While your phone was death battery... The person trapped you there poured you some cold water... Which you slipped and your head bumped into the toulet.. Luckily you weren't unconscious even though it bleeds... You manage to get out by crawling down the cubicle and ran home trying your best to hold your tears... So you got home... Germany noticed that you were wet and something red from your hair.. He walked closely to you and over looked the blood coming from the back of your head... "Babe... Who did this?" "I-I slipped into the cubicle" which ot was true... "But WHO is the cause?" "B-Babbbeeeee~ let's just go to sleep" "fine" the next morning, Germany wasn't home so you were confused since you knew Germany would take a day rest... But what would you expect to a workaholic being? You went to work early only to saw the person who did to you in the cubicle arrested... "What's happening here?" You asked "Ms (name) was arrested by Mr Germany also... The company has a Anti-Bullying Rule.. Whoever did not followed the rules would be in jail and mostly she just hurted Mr Germany's Assistant..." You just gave them a dumbfounded face... Why? BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT RULES ARE VERY IMPORTANT IN GERMANY'S COMPANY!!!!

South Korea :

You were running home crying... Why? Because someone hurted you, not physically but mentally... They said that your Sister is a hoe that she only uses her boyfriend for money and some pleasure.. And they said that you were the same with South.. Money and Fame... You locked yourself into the room for the whole day.. South even tried his best to get inside until he saw your phone that you throw in the couch as you arrive at the Apartment.. He saw that you were hurted of what the other people said to you about being a girlfriend with a famous K pop star... The next day you went out to get some water until your saw your phone on the table.. You opened it and saw a Live Video in Facebook, you watched it until you saw South there with a person who just insulted and hurted you mentally... South was insulting her... "You know, you are such a attention seeker... I over looked her social media and saw that you've been tagging her that says insulting words to her... I bet no one interested at you" then a man came with him "Shut your fcking mouth a--hole! She's my girlfriend" "well, I don't take orders from the other except Y/N! You should be ashamed of yourself! She's a attention seeker knowing that Y/N is very very important to me!"

North Korea :

North glared at his phone as he seees the new trending... Cats vs North Korea... (I just made that one)... As you burst in the apartment with a tons of bruises on your skin... You weren't crying but you knew that you were hurt... Some of the guys wanted to make fun of you and this happened... They are from the Club, why are you there? Easy, you're with your friends... You were forced to come and ended up some guys hurted you... North sees and then started to get worried "who did this?" He coldly asked hiding his worrying look and tone "It's the guys in the club nearby" you said while you frowned... "Which guys?" "The first guy was blonde and have a hazel eyes and his clothes was a black blouse and a white pants, the other one had a Red Sleeveles Shirt and a Black Short, had a red hair and a black eyes... And the last one had a Black hair and a Blue eyes... Wearing a White shirt and a White reap jeans" he then walked out.... You knew what happened next but you didn't care about it

Canada :

You walked home with a wet clothes and a cuts on your face... Your immature enemy on the Building just pranked you and went too far... This lady has a crush on Canada and she acts like she owns him... And now, she went it too far... You don't want to fight back because you know that she was just being a brat.. You wonder how her parents take care of her back on her childhood... You don't know what makes her think that she owns Canada knowing that You own him first and he's your boyfriend... And she knows that.. As you got home, you saw Canada watching tv and slowly turned to you... He walks closer to you then asked "Who did this?" He asked "Do you remember that there is a girl asked your name? She did it" the next day you guys moved to another building which far from there... But knowing that the girl didn't follow since Canada threatened her by saying death...

Japan :

You guys had a guest and this is a Gay one... Japan didn't notice that the gay was glaring at you but the video caught the glares... You felt uncomfortable with it but still ignored it since you don't want to make this video not friendly..... After the video he asked you to go to the bathroom with you so you accepted it even though you don't want to but you don't want to be rude to the guest... So as you guys reached the bathroom he holds your head and forced you to look at his bratty face "Y/N, look... I have a crush on Japan-san so please don't you dare go closer to him" "a-are you out of your mind?! H-He's my Boyfriend" he then let go of your hair causing you to fall "Then break up with him!" "Ehem" the two of you got interrupted when someone faked cough making you two look at the entrance of the bathroom... You guys saw Japan glaring at the Gay "leave before I could do something to you that you didn't want and also... You're not my type"

Martial :

Martial took a day off but you didn't so you have a Training.. But eventually some girls in the Military hated you since you were one of the best soldiers on the base and because your boyfriend is very popular and very muscular handsome... As you walked through the log hanging on on the wooden pole.. Someone pushed you causing you to fall on the ground and you felt extremely painful all over your torso "this is what you got for being the number one" the female with a Black hair and a brown eyes as you saw her name is Danny Lorenzo... As you got home with some bandages around your body Martial rushed closer to you and helped you to get some rest "What happened to you?" He asked "The girl names Danny Lorenzo did thsi sh*t" he just stayed quiet... The next day at your training you didn't see Danny around so you asked and you were shocked about what you heard "Didn't you know? Sir Martial Law kicked her out and we don't know why.. He just kicked her out without any conditions or even speaking while Danny was giving him some apologize..."

Spain :

Spain isn't paying attention to the guest that want to watch the pratice between the two of you... But he didn't know that one of your guest was hurting you... Because you are more skillful to dancing than her... You weren't scared of her... You were just avoiding the fight between the two of you... Knowing that the fight might get even further if this keep continuing... Then the two of you get partnered up which Spain's decision... The two of you gave death glares to eachother... Then as the two of you started dancing there is a times that she avoid you causing you to fall down.. There is a time that she carried you but she sudden let go of you.. Spain finally noticed that the guest did it on purpose since she was avoing you... And that makes you get hurt so he walked closer to the female and talked "If you are going to continue hurting Y/N, then I'll do the same as you do, so leave before I'll do it right NOW"

Note :