(28): Acceptance

UwU, sorry for pranking you to the previous chapter.... I feel lonely so I though pranking you could get rid of these boredom... And instead of 'leaving wattpad' 'deleting wattpad' 'discontinued' I though the more affective prank is... Making a clone of a chapter owo... Which totaly works ahahahahahaa! I can't stop laughing when I first received a comment... Like damn, It was fun to prank with you guys ahahahahaha, sorreh can't stop it uwu...

America :

Months passed and America was always at your side... And surprisingly... You finally accepted him... Accepted him as your boyfriend... He barely leave you when it was time to go home... But he survived a night then go to your house in a early dawn, breaking into your house, carefully not waking you up as he cooked you breakfast.. A very deliciously pleasant smell... A Delicious breakfast for his darling... You woke up because of the sounds in the kitchen of your Place.. And also to a delicious smell.. You yawn, feeling yourself still sleepy but you forced yourself to get up to see what's going on... You stretched your body and stood up... Putting your comfy slippers into your foot and stood up, as the fabric of your long nightgown falls into your feet... Feeling yourself a little excited because of the smell of something delicious... You walked all the way to your kitches as you witnessed a country species is cooking in your now used kitchen.. Your (size eyes : small/medium/round) eyes widen as you see America... Cooking in your kitchen.. You immediately walked closer to him as you put your right hand to his shoulder "Ame! What are you doing in here early morning?" "Obviously, cooking you breakfast..." "Well I don't need your help, I have my own hand and knowledge to cook" "well I wanted to make you feel like a queen because I really really love you" "well too bad, I love you more and I'm ready to take you back in my life" you said putting the fire off in the stove, holding his chin making you look at him as you kissed his lips and him, kissed you back with a strong passionate kiss.

Russia :

"So... You are saying, while I was drunk... You talked to me like a stranger? And I told you my plan?" Russia asked.. "Obviously" you said putting your feet on the coffee table of his apartment... "Then why didn't you say so?" "Because, I didn't think about it" you said leaning agaisnt the sofa... "Well, why didn't you think about it?" "Well, I don't want to make it a big deal to you.. And me... Especially... I love you again..." You said smiling and looking at him...

Germany :

"Nuuuuuuuuuu!!! I have to finish this work!" You whined as you force yourself up while Germany is trying to push you off the table... "You.Are.Tired Y/N! Go to slee or else I'll make you get even more sleepy!" He warned... You looked into his pupiless eyes... "I do whatever I want and no one will stop me!" You said... Then suddenly Germany pushed you down the floor--- he pinned you... "Now, sleep or you want me to make you awake... All night until you beg for me to stop... Hmmm~" (uwu, don't be too greeny~ keep your innocence!!!!) "fck you but I love you idiot!" You said pushing him as you stood and walked over to your small room in te shop... "Can you repeat that?" "No".

South Korea :

South has been very closure to you... He ever stood right behind you while working making you jump as you realize he was right behind you... Sometimes, you thought... He's a Stalker.... Like what you did to him last time while he's texting... Pyou don't get him sometimes... Until one day.... You were working on the bar... You previous boss passed his job to his 18 years old Son... Which you didn't even care about it.... Why would you of you have a job to take care of it... You walked into the counter closer to a guy which you didn't look into his face "May I take your order sir?" "May I order you?" You looked at the person and it was a stranger "sorry sir but it was unnecessary if you say those words" you were about to leave when he harshly holds your wrist making you looked at him again.. The crowd was busy... "W-What's your problem?" You asked while trying to free yourself from his hard grip "Let me... Taste y--" before he could finish the sentence someone punched him making everyone in the party looked at the person who punched the guy... "Don't you ever EVER say that to my girl!!" South said.. You blushed and walked away from the scene... As long as you reached your locker on the staff room... You blushfully smiled and bit your lower lips making you look into the mirror... And nodded...