(6): When he got Jealous

America :

You were with you Guy friend named (insert name), you were surprised that he lives in US... So you guys talks in your house... "So you have a Boyfriend?" He asked "Yes" "so what exactly he is? I wanted to know more about him since we were best friends" yes you guys were best of friends since Primary Days "he's tall, nice, gentel and sometimes overprotective... Which I found out it was really cute" and after that you guys talk and talk and laugh and laugh and all of sudden Ame came and see you guys "EHEMM", you looked at who it was and sees Ame "oh there he is!" You stood up and walk over to Ame and drag him to the Living Room... And there is a time that Ame gets really sarcastic to your Best Friend.... I mean he's really jealous... After the Guy left, you confronted him "Are you Jealous?" You asked "well--pfft no!" "Yea Yea, what ever you say... Baby~"

Russia :

You are in The Store with Russia when your Guy Friend decided to talk with you guys----correction... With YOU only... Russia seems too dark when your guy friend decided to talk to YOU... And you were getting a little uncomfortable with your guy friend since he has a crush on you since highschool... When all of sudden Your guy friend holds your hand and now Russia had enough... But your guy friend just kissed you and now Russia was oit of control that he punched him right through his face... "SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!! KNOW YOUR LIMITS IDIOTIC MAN!" Russia shouted and then hold your hands and walk away to the guy...

Germany :

You and German are in the Date Night in the Romantic Restaurant.... German rested for a day to be with you all day long... You guys were having a great date night when all of sudden a guy ruined it "Hi, my name is Fredrick... May I have your order?" He said not looking at German... You looked at your Boyfriends seems a little mad... "What do you want Babe?" You asked "I would like your Head, please" German said with a death stare of Feedrick, then Fredrick just left you and German... "That's too dark Germany" you said "He seems a little flirty so I just said those so he would not thinking to get close to you"

South Korea :

SK was wearing his disguise so non of the Fan girls would ruined the time with you... You guys were in the park that has only a few people... Not much crowded though... When a guy ruined the moment of you two by holding your hands and pulling you closer to him "Sorry but we are together" He said and your eyes wided you were about to talk when SK punched him right through his face "Sorry too but I'm her Boyfriend and she's with me" and then you guys just left

North Korea :

You were doing something fun but not too much because North doesn't really need so much fun for life, well, you guys were walking and messing up with people walking by and then some person sudden grabbed your wrist and someone just kissed you INFRONT OF YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!!!! NK didn't respond first but when a second passed NK was now holding a Nuke out of nowhere "North?! Where did you get the Nuke?!" You said as you parted to the kiss from the stranger "you don't have to question as I was about to bomb this guy's head!" Before he could throw it to the guy you pulled him away from the guy before the war would start...

Canada :

Canada was a very lovely person and rarely selfish... But this moment was the moment of his selfishness and possessiveness... You were talking to a Guy that was your workmate also your Cousin... You guys laugh, talk and laugh again when all of sudden Canada burst in the house and sat next to you and tell today the man "Leave Y/N's house... Cuz she's only mine and no one would dare to come to her house" and you felt your face got burned because if Canada's behavior "W-What? B-But this is my house" Canada wided his eyes "How dare you!" "Canada this is my Cousin C/N (Cousin Name)..." And Canada felt embarrassed because of his behavior and left you and your cuz... "What a hottie possesive boyfriend you got there cousin~"

Japan :

You and Japan started a YouTube Channel which is it was related to Animation.... which is it's not shockings because both of you guys love drawing... And you and Japan got A Guest and it was a man and also a famous Animator... He technically was a flirt so he was flirting at you.... Japan had enough when he touches your thights... Japan cursed to the Mike so the Audio caught the cursing words since you guys were looking live many people commented and Japan kicked the guy out and tell never come back

Martial Law :

You and Martial is working out to the Gym for more muscles to grow, there's alot of guys were looking at you because of your Coca Cola body... You both tired so you sat down and drink some water while Martial is still keep going to do work outs and all of sudden a man with a big body sat next to you which you didn't mind of but the Man then tries to pull you which Martial saw that and puched and kick the man 'till the guards parted them