(2) : Falling In Love

America :

After that day, you saw him again in the Mall, which you were trying to hide somewhere but when you hide behind the bushes but he still sees you so you groaned and walk towards to him as he tells you... You guys exchanges name and number and become good friends... Then Best of friends... And not long enough, he falls inlove with you... He knows that you can only made him like this and him... Being a 'little' horny... He still respects you, he may be a little flirt to you but he didn't get things went too far... Which you like it...

Russia :

Russia woke up with a hurtful head ache... He saw America next to him sitting on the couch and asleep... He handed his Phone and saw a new contact 'Y/N L/N :)' so he called you "who the fck is this?" Russia asked sith a groan... "Oh it's me Y/N, you met me on the Bar last night and asked for my name and number and I just gave you" you explained "hmmmm, meet me to the Bar... I still remeber where I went last night...." He ended it, so you fixed yourself and went to the Bar... You were wearing Reap Jeans with a Long Hoodie... You saw him sitting on the double chair table so you walk closer to him.. And greeted him... Your first expression for him is not slutty and not plastic... Just pure... He then looked at your clothes and he was sure that you weren't that kind of girl... So he let you sat and talk... He found out that you love fighting so after that day he teaches you hiw to fight and how to be strong... His father USSR said.. Never trust anyone easily but he felt that he can trust you... So he tells you so many things... Which helps him because it really reaps his feelings free.. The bandages on his hand, you helped him clean it everyday, not until one day you were helping him clean his cuts and he loves it how you touche his Muscles... It didn't bother you because as a Friend you will help him if he need it... Even if he ask for it or not... So out of the Blue, he falls inlove with you.

Germany :

You were fixing Germany's Works... And organized it by Days and Alphabetically... He loves it how you fix his works... Mostly when you gave him a coffee with your own stirring style, not made from the coffee machine, it didn't bother you because you love to keep yourself busy... While you were out, Germany's stress faded away when you were close.... One time, Germany ask you a favor and you ask what is it "Can you massage my back? It really hurts" you think about it... Because you don't know how.... But accepted it.. You pull your sleeves up and started massaging his back... "Boss Germany, is this right? I've never massage anyone, this is my first time" he didn't answer because he was enjoying the sensation... Until you touch something it really hurts to him.. "Owwww" he cussed... "Oh My Gosh... I'm really really sorry boss! God damit! I swear, I didn't mean to do that!" You keep telling sorries and he stopped you "it's okey, at least you let out some of my stress". Not long enough, he falls inlove with you, not slutty, not Plastic... Just You.

South Korea :

He loves it when you hang out with him, not because of he's famous, because of being friendly... One time, SK was trying to escape NK, and he was in the dead end, he though that this will be the end not until you burst to te scene and you make a fight between you and NK, so SK thinks that you were perfect for him and he will do anything to make you HIS

North Korea :

After the fight he immediately called you and ask if you can hang out with him, and you? You accepted it... When you got there, NK immediately hugged you and you were shicked because you were the first to hug him, sometimes he hugged back and not, mostly, he won't hugged back.. But this time he hugged you... And you hugged back. You didn't know, he hugged you because he really really missed you like damn... He hugged you so tight like he will never realise you but after a few minutes, he realise you and kissed your cheeck... Because he loves you and he needs you so badly

Canada :

Canada called you after that day and ask you if you want to hang out with, soo you happily accepted his invitation to hang out... You get to know him somehow and he might be a flirt with you sometimes... Which you didn't mind of... He was being himself, what will you do? You can't just change him right? After a few weeks of hanging out, Canada was not surprisingly falls inlove with you because of your sweet and fun personality...