Indo pt 3

(21):

"Y/N don't be a chicken and get inside in this Night Club!!" Your friend said pulling you. You are literally flustered because of you dress. "Noooooo F/N this dress is uncomfortable!" "Whatever tou say Y/N" she said as she pulled you with full of force.. A lot of guys looked at your way as you just looked down and walked to the least crowd.. Sat on a chair with a person next to you... "U-Uhmm. Do you guys have a coke? I am not into.. Alcohol.." Yoi asked the bartender.. "Well, we have.. Lucky you M'lady" he said winking at you as you nervously laughed then look down... 'This is a disaster night for me'.... You looked at the oersoj you sat next to, surprisingly it was Indo.. 'What the hell is he doing here?!!'. "Sir... Give me some more drinks please" He said as he put his Peci down the counter... "Indo?" You asked.. He looked at you and raised an eyebrow to you. "Who you?" "I'm... (fake name)" "get away from me.. " he said as he looked away from you. "Why?" "I don't like some forls near me unkess it was... Y/N..." He said. "Really? Then why she's not here?" You asked.. "I... I cheated on her... Without knowing how... How important she is to me" Indo said.. As his tears started building up to the side of his eyes. "M-Maybe.. If's time to move on.. You know..."