(5): When you were Sick

America :

You were in your room hiding under your blanket... While America was trying to pull out the Blankets around you "Y/N! Just drink the Medicine!" He shouted "Nuuuuuuuu! It tasted awful!!" You protest... "But Y/N, your Sick will get worst if you didn't drink it!" He complained.. You just ignore him... America then sigh and put the Medicine down.. He prepaired himself to pull the blankets and in a blink of your eyes the blankets are gone and Ame was holding the medicing close to your mouth... He forced the muscles to open and placed it to your tongue and then you felt that you were gonna poke, so you immediately handed the glass of water and drink it...

Russia :

This week, Russia didn't drank any of Alcohol, why? Because you were sick... And Russia has to take care of you because he wants to even though you protest... "Y/N, why are you sick these week? I mean you didn't went to rain and showered yourself there nor drink or eat something unpleasantly... Wait... Did you?" He asked "No Rusky... I just *achooo* get sick because of works" and you sniffed... You were pretty tired because of work.. And struggling about your friend that went to a break up... "You know Y/N, you should take a rest... I'll excuse you to your boss... I know you are a very good hard working person but you don't have to over work youself... Or maybe I should complain with you to your job... I was getting worried about it, yes It was rarely for me to tell some this sh#ts but seriously, why do you have to work so hard?" And he keeps going about his sayings...

Germany :

German takes you guys a week rest since you got sick.. You were in your room and hourly German makes you a Green Tea and sometimes an Apple Tea... He even make a Soup for you... "How did you even get sick? Well, you were always Healthy" German ask "*sniff*, I-I don't know..." "Now, take this Medicine" German said "oh no"

South Korea :

You were in your Room with a Sound BlackPink that were full volume, in the other hand, South Korea was Outside trying to get in so you can take the Medicine and you don't want to so you lock the door.... Little do you know South has a Extra Key so He manage to get in and you were panicking but in the End you take the Medicine.... "Good Y/N~" he said and you just stayed quiet

North Korea :

"Always eat at the right time Y/N, don't go outside without my Permission, Always takes the Medicine--" "No! I won't take the Medicine!" You cut him off and North get pissed "No?! You should take your Medicine!" He said "I'm not a Kid anymore North" you said "well, That's the point Y/N, you are not a Kid anymore so you should take the Medicine!" You just stayed quiet since you don't want to fight with him... In the End, you just take your Medicine...

Canada :

"Here Y/N, eat my special recipe of Pancakes with Maple Syrup~" he said and handed you the Pancakes "Thank Canada" you said "Here take some waffles" he said... And you just smiled at him and take it... You were sick today and you wish this will never end, when he said take your medicine and you said no... He just don't let you take it but little do you know, the medicine was mixed by Canada's recipe in Pancakes and Waffles... And that explains a lot of Water next to you. Once you take a Bite of the Pancakes you were frozed... You taste something awful... You looked at Canada and he has a smirk with his face... You immediately drink some water.

Japan :

It was surprisingly that you got sick... I mean, you never get sick since you were little.. Who would be sick if you're eating healthy, exercise daily and even trying to avoid junk foods... But you jusr ran through the rain... Maybe that... So now Japan was making Veggie Soup which you requested but some of you don't want to.... "Y/N, you should take the Soup... Its Veggies" Japan said "nuuuuuuuuuuu, I don't want to" you said covering yourself to the Sheets "but I made it for you" once you take the sheets off and opened your mouth to speak Jaoan immediately put the Medicine into your Mouth and force you to drink the Soup...

Martial Law :

"Y/N! Take the Medicine!" Martial shouted "NO!" And ran away... You guys were in the Military Base and People would look at you guys.... "Y/N! As the Leader! I order you to take the Medicine!" "Sir, your order should be related to the Military's sake!" You said "This is for the Military's sake! And for your sake too!" He said running towards you and then you got tackled on the ground by Martial "Take it or I'll punish you for not following my orders" so you slowly opened your mouth and take the medicine....