Chapter 19

Tyler's POV

Josh, Jordan, Brendon and I all piled into Josh's truck.  Awsten and Patrick drive together in Patrick's car.  It's only a 15 minute drive to the trampoline park.  It's a quiet ride for the most part.  There is music playing and every now and then Jordan makes a quiet comment to Josh that I can't hear.  We get there before the other two so we wait outside for them.  It's extremely cold but we aren't outside for long.  After about two minutes they pull up as well.  We head inside to buy our wrist bands.  We each got two hours to jump.

"Thanks again Ty." Josh says as we walk over to the main set of trampolines. 

"Don't worry about it.  It's not even my money anyway, it's my parents and they sure as hell don't care.  Hell they are just happy that I actually have friends."  I laugh.  Josh does his cute smile where his laugh slightly sticks out from his teeth. 

We start off just jumping on our own separate squares, just like the rules say before Awsten gets bored of that.  I can see him looking over at the employee watching us then back at Josh.  He keeps eyeing up the employee until he finally looks away.  That's when Awsten jumps as high as he can and lunges at Josh.  He pushes Josh into one of the wall trampolines and they both bounce off of it.  Once they hit the trampoline Awsten looses grip on Josh and they both fly off in different directions.  Josh hits the the bottom trampoline on his back and Awsten hits on his stomach. As there bouncing comes to a stop I hear them both groan in pain.  Josh lays there trying to catch his breath since it was knocked out of him on impact.  Patrick, Jordan and I  stand there mouth a gape, shocked at what we both just witnessed. 

"What the heck Awsten." Josh finally yells without moving. 

"That fucking hurt more than I thought."  Awsten groans. 

"Clearly you weren't thinking." Patrick huffs under his breath. 

"You better watch your mouth Mr.  otherwise you'll be next."  Awsten threatens as he slowly sits up.

"Sorry Mr. Knight."  Patrick says with a phony smile.  That's when Awsten jumped up and lunges at Patrick.  Patrick's glasses went flying off his face on impact.  There is no side trampoline to catch them this time so Awsten falls on top of poor Patrick.  They both groan loudly as Awsten rolls away from Patrick. 

"Hey no ruff housing.  Stick to your own square." The employee yells.  Neither of them give a response as they just lay there in pain.  I walk over to Josh who still hasn't moved from where he landed. 

"Are you all right?"  I ask.  Out of the corner of my eye I can see Jordan making his way toward us as well. 

"Yeah, I'll live buy Awsten might not after I kill him." He says as I help him sit up. 

"You're friends are fucking insane." Jordan says with a shocked look on his face.  Josh simply just nods his head yes.  I continue to help him to his feet. 

"God I really wish I didn't have so many bruises before this." Josh mumbles.  I almost miss the comment completely but I heard it.  We walk over to where Patrick and Awsten lay in pain and help them both up. 

"Please don't kill me." Awsten begs.  "I'm sure my father would be slightly upset if I was dead."

"We won't kill you if you find my glasses."  Patrick says as he squints at the ground.  We all immediately start looking on every trampoline for the glasses.  Josh is the only who ends up finding them and they are thankfully not broken.  After that we all agree to take a break from bouncing and eat some pizza.  We get two pies to share and sit down at one of the benches.  Before sitting down I tell the group that I'm going to use the bathroom really quick.  As soon as I get to the bathroom the voices start to act up.