Chapter 13: The Move

Ash's POV

"What a mighty fine place" Leya complimented, her British accent still really funny

I couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "Yeah it is"

"Ash stop" Serena whispered and gave me a stern look

"I can't help it" I replied

"Gary got it over it and I know you're more mature than he is" Serena said 

We had finally got all our stuff into the dorm. It was like a house packed into one decently sized dorm. 

My favorite part was the beds, they were extremely soft and even Pikachu seemed to agree that it was the best part. 

Currently, Leya was over to compare dorms. She had said that mostly all of them were the same, but some were different due to positioning. 

"So what do you think?" I asked my girlfriend 

"Looks good" She shrugged, trying to hide her excitement

Serena seemed dead set on proving that I wasn't ready to move in with her, but I was holding my ground. At least so far... 

There was a sense of maturity that came with living with Serena. She had set some ground rules into place. Not to touch her stuff, not to walk in on her when she's taking a shower and so on. 

Not that she didn't trust me, she was just a clean freak in a kind of way. She liked having her things exactly where she put them. I was kind of the opposite, I didn't really care.

I had made the mistake on commenting about that, and she went on a ten minute rant about how I shouldn't have insisted on moving in with her if I was going to complain.

But unlike before, I had the power to stop her rants simply by giving her a kiss on the lips which quickly stopped her. 

Our relationship seemed kind of fragile, like a glass vase in the middle of a dodgeball field, but without the inevitability of getting hit, just the risk factor.

After moving in, I could tell Serena was getting closer and closer to letting go her past grudge of me having left her. 

Once Leya had left we decided on watching a movie on her bed. It was a little awkward at first but we got use to it and snuggled up. 

"Well it's getting late and we have school tomorrow" Serena said "And I plan on getting better grades than you this time around, so don't expect me to wake you up"

"Yeah, sure" I agreed with a smirk, knowing she wouldn't go through with it

She just looked at me in confusion.

*Serena's POV

"Ash wake up" I shook my still resting boyfriend "If you don't wake up this instant then your going to regret it"

"Ok ok" Ash groaned before sitting up "I knew you would wake me up, I just needed to make sure"

I sighed. "What am I going to do with you?"

"You say that all the time" Ash said

"Because I still don't have an answer" I tugged Ash out of bed by his arm 

"You know we fell asleep on your bed right?" Ash pointed out with a smirk

And then I noticed what bed I had pulled Ash out of. I blushed at the realization that we had just turned off the movie and went to sleep like that.

It was just that Ash was so comfortable, so I didn't bother remembering to tell him to go to his bed. Maybe we were only going to need one...