chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to
qaheesha you inspire me girl💖

My brother saif is coming back today, and we were so excited, Amina our maid, and I with my mom, were busy in the kitchen, cooking varieties of dishes, my dad is back to the country and he will be home today also, so my mom was excitingly cooking, we prepared, catfish pepper soup, my favorite, fried rice, coleslaw, fried plantain, peppered chicken, grilled fish, pizza with sausages and pepperoni toppings with lots of cheese in the oven baking, Saif and Safina are pizza addicts so I took care of that, Amina made kunu (a popular drink from the northern part of Nigeria),it's made from millet and my dad loves it, by 5pm we were done with everything.
I went to my room to bath and pray, I was exhausted, I entered the Jacuzzi and had a warm bath while singing Antidote by Travis Scott, followed by delicate by Taylor swift, I finished, prayed and wore a gray sweatpants and a baggy plain white T-shirt, rolled my hair into a ponytail and head downstairs, in a minute I heard a knock at the door, safina hurried downstairs, we dashed to the door and opened the door to see my two favorite guys in the world, we hugged my dad, "welcome Ahbi(dad)" we said in unison, "thank you baby girls, he said and patted our heads, and headed over to his wife coming downstairs, I hugged Saif too "ahlaan bik, saif (welcome saif) I said and he tightened his grip, "kayf halakum sab(how are you sab?)" he said letting go of me," iinaa jayid (I'm fine)I said while he carried safina in his arms.
Fun fact: Saif and I speak little Arabic and French, but not perfectly, thanks to our high school and our private qur'anic teacher.
Saif is one of the most caring person I have known, he's cheerful and cool to be with, I feel safe and fortified whenever he's around, he was my security blanket back in high school, he's a little overprotective and yes we do fight a lot, which immediate siblings don't fight.
"madha law ahdarat li shaqiq (what did you bring for me big brother)" I said swinging my arm over his shoulder as we head to his room, with safina still in his arms, "Balenciaga sneaker for you and a Barbie costume for my pinky baby, referring to safina.

**

It's time for dinner and everyone came to the dining room, me and my mom sets the table with all the dishes, we said our bismillah and started eating, it was a house full, we were chattering, the whole time, I stand up and went to the kitchen to get the pizza, "surprise!!!" I shouted walking to the table with the pizza in my hand "you're the cutest tiny sis in the world" Saif said pinching my cheeks, "where were me when you made pizza? Were me not here" Safina said mimicking a viral comic video, we all started laughing, I feel blessed having my whole family around me, in good health.

***

It's weekend and I'm leaving for school in two days' time, while Saif Is going back to school the day after, he's in this final year, so we decided to go out and have fun, we decided to go to a restaurant to eat and then go shopping.
We asked mom and dad if we could go with safina and they agreed surprisingly.
We had breakfast earlier, and Saif wants me to make custard with strawberry toppings for him, "I want too" Safina said and I frowned at them NO, "no custard no shopping sweetheart" saif said and sneer at me, I felt defeated, he knows just my weakness, I made it for them and went to my room to dress up, I bathed and came out cleaning my face with a towel, I have nothing to wear, there's an Adage that goes "ladies will have a closet filled with clothes but have nothing to wear" yes the person was referring to me, I'm ladies, after contemplating on what to wear for a decade, I picked out a black skinny pants, black tom ford sneaker, white oversized sweatshirt, black scarf and a black fanny bag

 and silver bracelet, I dressed up, applied little makeup, placed my credit cards, air pods, cell phone in my bag and went to Safina's room, she was already dressed in a blush pink gown and black ballerina shoe, Amina assisted her in dressing up, ...

and silver bracelet, I dressed up, applied little makeup, placed my credit cards, air pods, cell phone in my bag and went to Safina's room, she was already dressed in a blush pink gown and black ballerina shoe, Amina assisted her in dressing up, we went downstairs, "you are 100years late ladies, and you look dazzling" Saif said and I rolled my eyes, and said "thanks" in a duhh tune "he look dashing in his head to toe, black caftan, he was every girls crush back in high school, he has a slim feature, long pointed nose, and large big brown eyes, and naturally carved brows, everyone says we practically twins, only that he's way taller than me, and a little lighter than me in complexion no lie my brother is handsome.
My mom and dad were in their room so we didn't bother them, we told them we are going out beforehand anyway, Saif grab the car keys and we went outside to the where cars were parked, we hoop into the white tinted Mercedes Benz and Saif drove us to MISO JAPANESE &THAI RESTAURANT, MAITAMA, we stay in maitama district, so it was a 30min drive, we entered with Safina in Saif arms and made our order, chili crusted chicken noodles, foodie like me I was salivating already, mac and cheese, grilled whole chicken and smoothies,____________ bill on me,
We left there with cups of ice cream and drove to CEDDI PLAZZA, WUSE to shop, bill on Saif, so I'm going to shop like crazy! I picked the trolley, "let the shopping begins!" I picked a ripped jean with a Good American tag, thanks to Khloe Kardashian for this brand, red flutter top, camouflage overall, I love camouflage with all my heart, a black silky shirt, a yellow small logo oversized hoodie and finally a kylie holiday's lip kit, Saif picked just a black leather jacket and a puma sneaker, guys are so boring with shopping, "Safina you don't want anything?, I asked her, "not my style" she said and I rolled my eyes, we went the cashier, mine was 35,000N and Saif 25,000N, he hand her his credit card, we paid and left for home, it was a long fun day.

How are you guys loving the relationship between Sabina and her siblings😊😊

Dont
Forget
To
Vote
And
Share💖💖💖
Share💖