Chapter 26

Sabina's POV

"Well as you know my family are coming back from South Africa tonight from saif's graduation, so I want to surprise them, saif precisely but I don't know how and where to start from" I said sitting on the edge of my bed,

"This is quiet simple you know" she said
"Tell me about it" I said eager to hear her ideas

"First, we will get alphabetical balloons spelled congratulations on your graduation saif, and place them at the door threshold, secondly we will prepare varieties of food for everyone and most importantly we will make his favorite dessert, " pizza" I cut in and she paused.
"Yea that's all" she continues

"Yup perfect, lets get to work" I said roughing her hair, she has the finest hair in the world.

I grabbed my phone and called our driver to come take us for shopping,
"When will you ever learn how to drive girl" amber said
"On the day between Sunday and monday" I joked
"What did you just say" she asked confused
"Nothing" I laughed and she shake her head realizing I was messing with her, I was about to stand up to change but amber grabbed my hand " I came to my besty's house nope my sisters house for the first time and she didn't even serve me water, I'm hurt" she said patting her lashed.

"The last time I checked sisters don't get served food at their sister's crip they serve themselves " I said knowing so well it's her first time here.

"Here" comes in safina's voice, walking in with a tray, flashing us smiles which was quiet weird,
She hand over the tray of chocolate filled cookies 🍪 and two cans of pure heaven drink to Amber,

"All this for me for me!!" Amber squealed and safina nodded, " how's is my baby sis bitchy to me but a sweetheart to other people, I thought to myself, well she and amber became friends on our video calls and safina looked forward to meet her.

After she and amber exchanged pleasantries she was about to leave when she called me

" Sabina?"
Yup" I answered
"Can my friend Ahmad come over later we want to watch trolls together" she said and I frowned " no boys" I said heading to my closet , now I see why she came in here with all the nice act offering my friend cookies and drinks"

"Please Sabina " she pleaded
"Okay" I finally gave up after her pleading for the 100th time
"Thanks sis, I love you" she said hugging me when Amina walked in "breakfast is ready" she announced and we all sauntered downstairs, I served amber , safina and myself golden yam and egg sauce and we ate silently.

There was a bell at the door and Amina head to the door and safina eagerly followed

"That should be Ahmad" safina said and opened the door instead and they entered. a cute boy about safina's age and a little taller than her who I assume to be Ahmad  walked in with a guy behind him, he seems to be in his early 20s, he's tall, black and has brown eyes, he was dressed in a black sweatpant and plain black T-shirt, he look like a total bad guy, with his curly hair, you could tell he's not a nigeria breed,

Me and amber said hello to them "well I dropped Ahmad by and I thought it would be nice to say hello" he said and it occurred to me he is probably his elder brother,

"Alright" i said
"I'm habib" he said flashing me a smile revealing his dimples.

" I'm Sabina" I said

" alright I will get going " he said patting Ahmad's head, "see you later kiddo" he said to him and left.

We sat down while safina hauled Ahmad away, in a minute our driver came in, I hurried upstairs to my room to get ready, "bring my kimono please " amber said "alright " I yelled back. I quickly changed into a blue jean, wore an oversized white long sleeve and rolled a black veil over my head and put on a black adidas slide, I spray varieties of perfumes, I shoved my phone, credit card in my bag, I picked amber's kimono  and made my way downstairs, "shall we?" I asked amber passing her the kimono, she nodded and wore her kimono, we and the driver trotted outside and entered the grey Camry and drove off.

We bought ingredients for fried rice, pizza, cake and varieties of fruits, alphabetical balloons and marshmallows for Ahmad and safina, I paid the bills with my credit card and the driver drove us home, Ahmad and safina were in my daddy's parlor watching the TV , I gave them marshmallows and they squealed in delights, me and amber head to my room to pray. It's past 1pm already. We prayed zuhr and amber changed into my sapphire knee length gown and I changed into a floral buttoned gown and we made our way to the kitchen, Amina was already in the kitchen to help us out, she took care of the fried rice, Amber mixed the vanilla cake batter while I make the pizza dough and garnished it with sausage, sweet corn, chicken chunks, we set the cake with pizza in the oven, we prepare the smoothies and fruit salad while the deserts were baking, Amina was almost done with the fried rice, we grilled the chicken, we set the cake to cool off before decorating it, by 4am we were done with everything, I served Ahmad and safina pasta for lunch.