chapter 10

Hello FAM❤
I can't sleep Right now, have been watching this Korean series "my love from the stars" all day and its very interesting, and I'm Happy so I decided to drop this chap❤ I think this is the longest chapter ever due to POVs
Hope you guys like it.🌷🌷

Ahyan POV
I walked into the coffee shop with Hanif, Ismail and Ahmad, "hey Zoya!" Hanif said, "omg Hanif come here!" Zoya said and my gaze laid on her, she was savoring her crispy chicken childishly while she raised her head, she looks so beautiful in a black wide leg pant, black and white strip shirt, red knee-length kimono and ash scarf, her dressing sense always got me, she's so beautiful Masha Allah "hello Sabina, "does that mean we are friends now and meant to be?!" I said and she stood up and left, leaving us confused, "looks like some going on here" Hanif said sarcastically, I rolled my eyes and sat down, "strawberry smoothie please" I said to the waiter, and they sat down.

***

I'm in my final year, so I'm writing my project and it's quite stressful, project supervisor's pressure one side, so I am always in school lately, unlike me, I hardly go for lectures, being a pilot has always being my dream, but my dad insisted I must study computer science per his dream as the only boy, he assured me I can go to school of pilot at CAE oxford aviation academy, England after my degree, so I'm studying this course against my will, I barely go for classes throughout my years in schools, but I was so good in web technology and designs and other computer related courses regardless, I came from a big family lol, my dad has only one wife, my mother, I have two older sisters Rashida and Fatima and one younger sister zainab, together we are 4, I'm the only boy, I mean mummy's boy, Rashida is married to hon. Bashir wakil and based in uk with her twins Asmeen and Asreen, Fatima is currently doing her NYSC in Lagos and zainab 17 is still in high school ss2.
I stays in Abuja with my mom, dad and zainab because Fatima was schooling in Cyprus before she graduated this year, my dad is the minister of justices, he barely stays at home thou, we have houses, I mean mansions in katsina, Abuja and Kaduna. but we are katsina indigene Hausa/Fulani, Sabina was the first lady I have ever being attracted to since my 4years of studying here but it's quite obvious she doesn't want me around her, "I just wanted to be her friend, but she run away every time, such a weirdo!
**

Sabina POV

We were in mine and Amber's room playing a game when Zoya came in shouting "Hanif birthday is today and he's throwing a party at Scorpion ARENA, and we are all invited, yeahhhhhhh!!!" she said jumping around the room, "Hanif is a blessing to me, throwing a party when I'm at the verge of dying out of boredom" Amber said dropping her phone and walked to her wardrobe to pick what to wear, "Ahyan will be there, your chance to see him girl, you like him and he like you too, on God I know it with all my heart," amber said placing her hand on her chest, I groaned and got up, thinking of what to wear for the night. I, Zoya and Amber hanged out with Hanif, Ahyan and the rest most of the time, and they always teased me about Ahyan, but I tried my best to avoid him, as much as I like him, love is the last thing on my mind right now, not that I'm scared but I don't want heartbreaks and worried about someone's feeling, single is BAE.

***

It's 8:30pm, we prayed and we were all dressed up waiting for Hanif and ahyan to come pick us up, I wore a black maxi skirt, pitch silky Victorian shirt, black scarf, a black Gucci bag, black ankle strap heel, which was a little uncomfortable, I'm used to sneakers, Amber insisted I wear them, amber and Zoya were twinning in a button-down gown and matching scarfs, purple for amber and nude for Zoya, they are so beautiful, well Malika insisted on not coming that she's busy and have things to take care of so it's time for girl's check
Me, amber and Zoya: makeup?
Malika: on point.
Me, amber and Zoya: outfits
Malika: flawless,
Me, amber and Zoya: good to go?
Malika: yup she said making a peace hand sign.
there was a horn and we went out to meet them, it was just ahmad and Hanif only, my face dropped "Ahyan is not kidnapped" Hanif joked and entered the driver seat of the black BMW, Hanif and Ahyan are like rich-kids-attracts, they have these expensive cars and luxury houses despite being students. Zoya entered the passenger seat, "he will join us there" ahmad said and I felt shy, me ahmad and amber entered the back seat and we drove to the venue.