Chapter 27

Sabina's POV

I called my mom and she said they will home in 2 hours.

We bathed, ablute and pray, I pleaded with amber to sleep over and she agreed.

"And your aunt?" I asked changing into a silky wrap gown.

"Let me call and inform her " she said unplugging her phone from the charger.

"You think she will agree?" I grinned as I braid my hair into two

"i hope so" she said and dialed her number, putting it on hands free when her salam came in, which was pretty useless because i don't understand hausa, it's funny how sometimes they forgot I don't.

few minutes later she squealed "thanks aunt, you the best " and hung and I knew it was yes

"Yeassssss" amber screamed jumping on me.

"Hey honey chill" I smirked.

"I'm so excited to be away from that house tonight, her kids are so troublesome " amber exhaled

"I'm so happy you're here babes" I smiled and hugged her.

"Let's FaceTime the rest" amber breaks the hug

"Nice one , they'd be shock" I giggled

We called Malika but she didn't pickup and Zoya was probably offline since it's didn't go through at all.

"Sabina Sabina! Habib is here to take Ahmad home" comes in safina's voice.

"Alright, will be there in a minute" I said and sauntered downstairs with safina trotting at the front.

"Hi miss Sabina"
"Uhm hi, hab—ib " I dragged the name not sure if it was habib he said earlier.

"We will get going now" he said with Ahmad in his arms and his backpack on the other hand " he said calmly

"Wait a minute" I said and sauntered to the kitchen, I packaged 6 pieces samosa and four Nutella filled doughnuts and 2 canned pulpy orange drinks in a mini bag and came back.
"Here" I said giving it to Ahmad , with habib's both Hands occupied, he dropped Ahmad and Collected the bag"

"Take care of yourself Ahmad" I said roughing his hair, well I felt a little sad because I was busy and not able to spend time with them"

"Thanks miss Sabina" "thanks aunty Sabina" him and habib said altogether and smiled.

Me and safina saw them off to the compound and watched them drove in a black Benz, safina kept waving until the car was out of sight.

"2k for whoever gets inside first" I bet,

"Ouch , my leg" safina squealed.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly but before I could bend to check her leg, she took off.

"That sneaky lil tomatoe" I smirked and ran after her but she was way too fast.

I ran inside panting, I met amber coming downstairs but looking different. I looked at her over and over again until I realized she was putting on a makeup.

"Like seriously girl, you did makeup by this time? I said taking a bottle of water from the fridge

"What's wrong with my makeup " she said sitting on the couch and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway I'm going to meet your brother for the first time" she said

"What?! I scoffed, are you serious right now"

"Stop" amber punched my arm.
"How do I look anyway?" She pouted cupping her face with her palms.
"No lie, you look gorgeous " I said sincerely.

Safina came down, calling Amina to give her water to drink.

"Go get it yourself " I rolled my eyes
"But Sabina" safina cries but I signaled her to shut up.
"I will tell Ammy and Ahbi" she threw herself on the floor crying and I stick  my tongue out for her.

"Aunty let me get it for her" Amina pleads.

"Nope" I spat and Amina ambled to her room and immediately felt bad for yelling at her, not like she's is my mate.

"Omg we haven't decorate the cake yet" amber squealed.
"Shitt! I swear as we dashed to the kitchen, after contemplating for minutes we decided to write "hat off to engineer saif" in blue icing, we set it aside and went upstairs to saif's room And decorate the balloons "congratulations".
It's 6:30pm and they haven't arrived yet, so we watching NICKY RICKY &DAWN on Nickelodeon network.
Few minutes later we heard the door bell rang , me and safina squealed and ran to the door with amber and Amina behind us.

I opened the door to reveal my mom and dad , but without saif

I'm so sorry guys for the late update, I promise to update regularly from now on, atleast three times a week, Insha Allah 🙏🏻, thanks for reading and please vote and share💕