Family problems and bedroom mayhem

Midoriya's POV

As we sat there under the warm sunlight, I'm shocked with myself because I had forgotten how good it was and felt to hang out with those close to me.

I'm now lying on Shouto's chest, the dual quirked user running his fingers through my hair absentmindedly, just like my mother used to when I was a kid.

At the thought of my mother, I began to think about when I should tell her about the amazing times I have had with my friends, and how I am no longer a single pringle.

I smile faintly at the thought, but my smile disappeared when I saw Kacchan in the corner of my eye. He looked sadder than usual, and his posture was compromised.

Sighing sadly, I shifted from Shouto's arms, earning a small whimper from the bigger boy when I stood and lost contact with him.

I stretched lifting my arms over my head and bending my back backwards, earning a few cracks and a disgusted look from Uraraka in return.

I then proceeded to trek across the yard to where Kacchan was, and sat down next to him.

"What do you want, stupid Deku?" he mumbled, leaning back on his palms with his legs sprawled in front of him.

I sighed again and matched his position. "What's up, Kacchan?"

"The sky."

"Kacchan."

He turned to me at the seriousness in my tone, and met my eyes with his.

"I'm just... I'm sorry that you have to deal with someone like me," He mumbled, looking down while biting his lip. "I'm not worth your time."

I wanted to slap him, but I concealed my anger by taking a deep breath.

"You're not worthless, Kacchan," I mumbled, leaning closer to him. "You're worth more than the world."

He huffed at my response, still not believing me.

I giggled lightly and then tackled him to the grassy ground. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his chest, my hips between his knees.

He shouted in surprise at my sneak attack, but covered it up with a warm laugh. He then wrapped his arms around my back and nuzzled his face in my hair.

"I'm so lucky to have you, Izuku." He murmured, breathing in my scent.

"And I'm lucky to have you, Kacchan." I replied, smirking.

I then sat up and sprung to my feet, holding out my hand to Kacchan.

"You coming?" I smiled a cheeky smile, and he just had to take my hand. Nobody can resist my cheeky smile, not even Mr Aizawa.

I proceeded to help him up and then led him to the rest of the group, where we then sat and joined in on their conversation. We started talking about our home lives and how our parents were, which lead to me being asked about my family.

"Well, my mum is very expecting of me, which is why I love her so much," I begin, thinking.

Uraraka smiled. "Same with my parents, their wonderful and supportive!" she exclaimed, then looked at me with a question in her eyes. "Hey Deku, why don't you ever mention your dad?" she asked, trying not to come across as rude.

I shrugged and sighed, leaning back. "Um, well... I don't think I've ever met my dad," I mumbled, not liking the sudden attention on me. "But that's okay, because I manage fine with just my mum and I." I gave her one of my cheery smiles, hoping that the topic would end then and there.

Uraraka smiled back, though I could tell it was a little forced.

I looked down, feeling guilty that I had just ruined the mood, but I felt my cheeks heat up when I felt a hand over mine, and I looked back up to see Shouto smiling softly at me.

"It's okay, Izuku. We all have family problems," he encouraged, trying to brighten my mood. "It was very brave of you to share that with us."

I smiled brightly at his warm words, and leaned in to kiss him softly on the lips, enjoying the warmth that spread across my body.

When we pulled apart, I fell into his arms.

"I love you, Shouto." I murmured, burying my face into his green jacket.

I felt the arms wrapped around me tighten when I heard him reply.

"I love you too, Izuku Midoriya."

~Time skip~

Shouto and I have been spending more and more time with each other, so much to the point where Todoroki doesn't even live in his dorm room anymore.

Even though it's not really allowed, Shouto has somewhat moved into my dorm, with his clothes mixing with mine in my closet and on the floor from all those times when we accidentally slept in from the night's late activities.

Currently, we were dealing with the aftermath of enjoying the comfort of resting in each other's arms under the bedsheets, and were frantically stumbling around the room, picking our school clothes up from the floor and cursing when we trip on the objects spread out across the small room.

"God dammit!" Shouto groaned, crawling on the floor and looking under bundles of clothes with only his boxers and school shirt on. "Izuku, where are my pants?"

I looked up from where I was pulling my mismatched socks on and glanced at Shouto. "What?"

"I said," Shouto was half under the bed now, searching frantically. "Do you know where my pants are?"

I gulped and stood, not bothered to tie up my shoe lases. "I-I think I saw them near our bags last night, near the door."

Shouto growled, and to be honest, the sound was kinda sexy.

He scrambled from under my bed and went to where our bags were.

"Found them!" he reassured, sighing as he walked over to me. "Thank you, Izuku." He whispered into my ear before leaning down to give me a light peck on the lips.

I blushed, and started to tie my tie, Shouto doing the same beside me.

After another 5 minutes, we were walking into the common room area, our hair still a mess and our shirts hanging out of our pants informally.

Not bothering with breakfast, we both headed straight for the doors and walked out of the dorm, fast walking towards the school.

We made it to class with three minutes to spare, both of us sharing a look and laughing as we entered our classroom at how panicked we were just seconds before.

Eventually, class began and we all went to our respective seats, notebooks ready and our pens held firmly for our lesson.

Throughout the day, Shouto and I would look at each other and send kissy faces to each other while the teacher wasn't looking. At some point, I heard a snicker from behind me, and I turned to see Kacchan smiling softy.

I smiled back and leaned against my chair, looking around the room at all my classmates who have become my new family, apart from Mineta, of course, but don't tell him I said that.

Sighing, my eyes drifted unconsciously towards a specific boy, who I had learned to love the most.

Thanks so much for all the views and votes! It really makes me more motivated to write, so lookout for a turn of events in the next few chapters!

Also if you have any requests of scenarios then please comment them and I will probably make it happen.