"Did you just fucking pass out?"

This chapter is for Welp_okay . 

Thank you for reading my other Bakudeku story that was for my friend! And thanks for all the comments :)

Kirishima's POV

The moment Todoroki's hands slackened on the plastic bag, I quickly took action and stole it from his grasp, tying it off and putting it in the bin.

When I turned around, Todoroki had gone completely limp, and a part of me panicked, because he looked dead

Midoriya was still whispering kind words to him as he shifted and softly laid Todoroki down, a hand pressed worriedly to his sweating forehead.

Once Todoroki was tucked into his bed, Midoriya placed a small kiss to his cheek, muttering something to the pale boy. Todoroki hummed lowly, before his head rolled to the side slightly, signalling that the duel user was out.

Midoriya sat beside his lover on the chair and grasped his hand, his free one covering his mouth as his nose wrinkled. His eyes squinted and filled with tears, but barely any came out and dropped to his freckled cheeks.

His sniffles were slightly muffled when he lowered his head and pressed his face into the mattress beside he and Todoroki's hands, his shoulders shaking with every shuddering breath he took.

And my heart just about broke.

Sure, everyone knew and was used to Midoriya being a cry baby, but in these circumstances, it seemed different . . . wrong.

The sight of one of my friends in distress and emotionally in pain made my stomach twist uncomfortably and I inhaled sharply, a pain pulsing through my head unbearably.

I raised a hand to my forehead and dizzily stumbled backwards, wincing when I felt my back connect with something hard. Familiar hands griped and encircled my waist, catching me as I fell.

My mind was cloudy and I felt groggy, as if I was drunk. My mouth parted as my breath escaped me, and the arms around my stomach slid upwards to grasp at my armpits as gravity took me.

I went completely limp, the arms keeping the upper part of my body from collapsing to the floor. Through my half-lidded eyes, I blushed as I saw that my shirt was pulled up to my chest, exposing my abs, but who cares? My hero costume is even more exposing.

I heard an inhale of air from behind me, and then some mumbled swearing.

"Dammit, Shitty Hair," the person seethed, lowing the rest of my body to the floor. "Did you just fucking pass out?"

My mouth was dry and I found myself unable to swallow, my head rolling to the side.

I felt the rough hands on me again, this time turning me to my side in a recovery position. Through my eyelashes and blurry vision, I saw a figure shift into my sight, a flurry of the colours black, orange and blonde.

Bakugou? My brain thought unconsciously.

"Hey," the voice said again, followed by some light tapping to my exposed cheek. "Hey, wake up."

My eyelashes twitched as I slipped my eyes further open, my vision still blurred but clearing steadily. An involuntary hum escaped my lips, followed by a dry cough.

"Jesus, you idiot," Bakugou exclaimed, who was kneeling by my side. Both his hands came to my face, wandering around my features for a second before slowly prying my eyes wider open. "What did the doctor tell you about keeping hydrated?"