"This isn't good."

Kirishima's POV

Finally, finally, I was being released.

After two days of being cooped up in that hospital, going through countless mood swings and worrying lows, I was free to go back to the dorms.

To my friends.

To my family.

While I was over the moon to be released, it also means that I have to interact with my classmates.

My classmates who have been blowing up my phone with concerned texts, which I didn't reply too. Except for Kaminari, because he is very overprotective of me and would have a nervous breakdown when he doesn't know where I was or if I'm okay.

Aizawa visited me last night and told me that he talked to Kaminari about the situation since Midoriya told him that the electric quirked boy knew of the drama that had unravelled.

Instead of my teacher being mad at me for telling someone a secret that is very vulnerable and sensitive, he just sighed, and told me that it was okay, and that he had spoken to Kaminari and made him swear not to tell anyone.

Aizawa said I was lucky, because Kaminari hadn't told anyone what he knows, and said that if he did, not only will he be in trouble, but so will I.

I sighed and leaned my head against the car window, realising that we were just outside the UA gates.

Once the car stopped, I made no sign of moving, needing to gather my thoughts before facing the class.

I looked up when I saw my door open, and there stood Bakugou, who was offering a hand to me.

"C'mon, Shitty-Hair," he growled, reaching over and unbuckling my seat belt. "We don't have all day."

I nodded and silently took his hand, gripping onto it tightly as I exited the car. Once I was out of the car, Bakugou waved a hand at the driver and it drove off to its next destination.

Bakugou and I then turned, beginning to walk towards the dorms.

I was nervously chewing on my lower lip, scared for what the class had to say about my absence.

What if they hate me for leaving? For not replying to their messages? I thought, unconsciously holding tighter to Bakugou's hand, which I had forgotten that I was still holding.

Bakugou groaned and stopped walking, releasing my hand to grip both my shoulders.

"You've been handing around Izuku too much," he spat, shaking my shoulders slightly. "And they're not going to hate you, they are just worried."

I blushed and pushed away from Bakugou, shaking my head. "Sorry, I didn't realise that I was mumbling."

Bakugou only stared at me, scanning over my features for anything unusual.

He then held out his hand. "C'mon, we have to go."

I didn't move or say anything, and continued to stare at his hand.

"Are you gonna take it or what?" Bakugou sighed, shaking his hand in front of my face.

"Oh!" I blushed deeper, taking his hand and holding onto it firmly as we approached the front doors of the dorm. "Sure."

Once we entered the dorm, I was winded by a body crushing against mine, knocking me back into Bakugou slightly as a pair of arms and legs wrapped around me.

"Kirishima!" Midoriya cheered, hugging me close while smiling. "It's great to see you out of the hospital!"

I smiled and hugged the smaller teen back. "Thanks."