Vulnerable

Bakugou's POV

I sighed and was quick to tell Kirishima that Endeavour was no longer a threat, causing the younger boy to calm.

I wrapped my arms around him and held his face to my chest when I saw two doctors silently enter the room, one of them with a needle in hand. I held onto Kirishima tighter, locking his face into my shirt so he doesn't look up. I may be an asshole, but I still didn't want Kirishima to see this type of shit, especially when he was so vulnerable.

I watched as Izuku and Mr Aizawa made eye contact, and the elder man nodded, and stepped away from the two Todorokis', retreating to the corner of the room, observing quietly.

Izuku held a hand up to the doctors, telling them to wait while he slowly crept forward and wrapped his arms around the younger Todoroki, resting his head on his shoulder comfortably.

"You're okay, Shouto," I heard him whisper, his eyes closed with tears running down his cheeks. "It's okay."

That's when the doctors approached the two and quietly injected the needle into Todoroki's neck, who was overwhelmed with dizziness instantly.

The small boy let out a breath as he fell backwards onto Izuku, his brows furrowed in silent confusion before his eyes began to drift shut.

"I'm sorry, Shouto," Izuku cried, stroking the boy's red and white hair. "I love you. I love you so much."

And with a soft smile on his lips, the weakened boy's eyes slipped shut, and his expression softened dramatically.

Izuku started sobbing harder, making my heart twist in pain. Kirishima attempted to push away from me, but I held him firmly in place.

"It's okay, Kirishima." I whispered into his ear, but the boy shook his head frantically, trying to pull away.

"T-Then why can I hear Midoriya crying?" he stuttered, anger seeping into his voice. "Let go of me, Bakugou."

"No." I said firmly, my voice cold and emotionless.

"Why?"

I sighed. "Because I don't want you to see . . ." I swallowed, blinking and taking in a breath. "I don't want you to see Todoroki right now. He wouldn't want you to see him the way he is now."

This panicked Kirishima, causing the boy to inhale sharply. "I-Is he okay?!"

At this point, the doctors and Aizawa had managed to get Todoroki back on the bed. One of the doctors, probably a nurse, was wrapping a bandage around the unconscious boy's left arm, where he had ripped his IV from.

The other doctor was holding Todoroki's eyelids open one by one, shining a light into it and seeing if his pupils were dilated.

Suddenly, the door to the room opened once again, this time with police and other agents entering the room. They were quick to put Endeavour in quirk-cancelling cuffs and escorted Kirishima, Izuku and I out of the room.

One of the agents, who identified herself as Aika, lead us to a private waiting room in the hospital, one that was for very rich people. Inside the room there were couches and an already turned on TV. It also had a double bed and bathroom.

Aika instructed me to take Kirishima to the bed and to let him rest.

"Make sure he drinks lots of water," she demanded, tucking her white-blonde hair behind her ear. "A doctor will be coming in a few minutes to check him over, but I advise that you keep him awake until after the check-up."

I nodded and said my thanks, walking her to the door before shutting it after her.

Kirishima, who I was supporting with his arm around my shoulder, coughed and closed his eyes, lifting his free hand to pinch the bridge of his nose.