A/N

Hey,

Yes, I know I have a story with the exact same name and that's because it is the same story. The original Of Runt story is still up and completed but honestly, it is flimsy. I had no idea where I was taking the story and I believe that is very obvious throughout the entire thing. I was and still am an inexperienced writer so nothing will be perfect. I have finally figured out where things have lined up and what exactly I want to go on during this story. All of the major elements will stay from the original. I am just going through and making things a bit neater and there will still be some little errors. This is not a fully edited version. I want things to start to actually make sense.

I feel like I can write Reagan's story better. I feel like I can make this whole world it takes place in mesh better. There is a sort of spinoff book to this called Of Fey, which is about a half-fairy named Jezza. You do not need to read it to understand the story but there are references and interactions between the characters of both books. Jezza is in Reagan's world and eventually she will play a part in the story. In my opinion, after the first few chapters Of Fey clicks quicker and better than the original Of Runt story which is what I am currently aiming for. Of Runt, Luna, Alpha, and Fey there already references to one another... Mostly of a demon who just so happens to be an assassin and a specific spellbook... wink wink... Anyway, I'll stop rambling now and I really hope you enjoy what I think is an improved version of Of Runt.

(Psssst, that's Archers natural eyes.)

~kirabelle15