Chapter Four

I feel my shoulder gently shaking, instead of waking up I pull the covers over my head while letting out a mixture of a groan and a growl. I swear if Vic is trying to wake me up because he "saw a shooting star," I will break his hand. His bed is much more comfortable than my own and he knows it. "Its time to get up," a deep voice says making me twitch away. Is it my father? It couldn't be if I am in such a nice bed.

"No," I whine while nestling my head deeper in the pillow. I hear a deep chuckle before I am pulled out of bed and into a pair of strong arms. I glare up at my Alpha in a mixture of surprise and fear. What is he doing?

"Alpha put me down. Please," I ask but he shakes his head no as he makes his way through the house. I grip onto his T-shirt as I frantically look around. I catch sight of Meagan, the only girl out of VIctors siblings, laughing. "Put me down!"

I notice that Alpha is actually heading outside. Wait, he couldn't be- he wouldn't would he? I catch sight of the pool and full panic mode kicks in as I try to wrestle out of Alphas arms. "Don't throw me in the pool! Don't you dare," I shout only for him to chuckle at me. Why is he chuckling?

"Reagan, don't you know not to dare an alpha?" He asks as he throws me. I clutch onto his arm dragging him in with me as I scream his name. I plop up to the surface before he does.

"Trackers are quick thinkers," I taunt once he surfaces. A devious, yet handsome, grin graces his face as he starts to swim to me. This grin is one most alphas use to make under-ranked wolves squirm and as a runt, it does.

"I think you want to go under again," he says once he reaches me. With his hand, he pushes me under the water and I clasp onto his wrist for dear life. When I finally get back up to the surface I release his wrist. Alpha then starts climbing out of the pool but I pull him back in by yanking his shirt. I quickly jump out of the pool before he even has a chance to resurface.

"You better run," he warns but the tone comes off as playful. Once he starts climbing out I screech out a laugh and run back in the house. Kate, their mom, watches as I sprint past her and her eldest son chases after me. I must say our Alpha is very fast, I can sense him right behind me as I weave through the house. I turn sharply into the kitchen only to hear a booming crash behind me. He must've fallen so I circle back into the living room where Kate is now sitting on the couch drinking coffee. Out of nowhere Alpha Archer appears making me scream as he grabs me. I guess we both lose our footing and fall into the floor as a laughing mess. "You know you aren't supposed to run while you're soaking wet right?"

"Maybe you shouldn't have thrown me into the pool?" I retort watching his smile grow. Sometimes when I look at Archer, from the right angle, he reminds me of who I want to forget. I snap out of my suddenly depressive thoughts when I notice the gamma watching us.

"What are you guys doing?" Gamma asks making me blush.

"They are having fun, you know, that thing you don't know how to do anymore?" Beta teases. Gamma just punches Beta's shoulder with a frown.

"Go get ready okay?" Alpha says while nudging me with his shoulder. I say bye to the men before heading upstairs to Alphas shower. Alpha told me to sleep in his room last night but I'm not entirely sure where he slept. For an Alpha, he has a rather small bathroom with a toilet, sink, and a shower. He doesn't even have a bathtub! After my shower, I head into his room where I have some clothes stashed into a bag.

His bedroom is roomy. He has a large bed with a royal blue comforter and sheets. His pillows are some of the softest I have ever slept on which isn't much comparison, to be honest. I have the same pillow since I was young and then there is Vics that I use when I sleep in his room. There is a simple desk shoved towards the opposite end of the room that has some papers piled on it as does the small dresser he has.