Chapter Thirteen

I take the next hour or so explaining what she has missed between crying and frustrated growls from the both of us. The entire thing only causes me to be more confused, especially when I get to the parts with Beta Isaac, Ghost, or any of the conversations with the council. Once I am finished she doesn't say anything as she stands up and pulls me along with her outside where Alpha Archer and Beta Isaac are sitting on the porch swing. Beta Isaac kissing me pops in my head making me blush. "Reagan and I are going for a walk, and I know you two are already listening in to our talk so you are welcome to join as long as you stay back," she says pointedly. Alpha Archer and Beta Isaac look down almost sheepishly when she calls them out.

How did she know they were listening in on our conversation? I don't doubt that they were, but I don't know how she knew. Is it a Luna thing? I feel as if it is a Luna thing. Mother Luna always seems to be able to sense what everyone is doing. Is it a Luna thing or a mother thing? Before I can come to a conclusion both men stand up before she leads me to a path in the woods. "Witches may be involved with Ghost. It is simply unreal how well he knows you and the things that have happened with Wen. You said that it seemed as if he was truly in love with you, calling you the names Wen would. I would suggest getting a witch involved to see if another has been interfering."

We don't have a pack witch at the moment and even if we did I would still need Alpha's blessing to ask a favor like that from them. "I think that's something that pertains more to the Alpha then it does to me," I mutter. I watch as she looks over her shoulder, no doubt giving him another pointed look.

"There seems to be multiple conversations I need to be having, isn't that right Isaac?"

"What did I do now?" I hear the beta mutter. I wonder if Beta Isaac gets scolded by my aunt a lot. I mean with the way he said that it seems as if he would have. That thought alone almost makes me smile. I can see my aunt scolding the male the same way she would scold my cousin which includes pulling his ear so that he is her height and a lot of empty threats.

Speaking of my cousin, I know I don't speak to family often but whenever we did he never mentioned Isaac. He told me about going away for school, which now I know it was pack leading training, and all the friends he made there. Alex was always more laid back which is probably where him and Isaac would get along. Isaac does come across as more laid back and playful, especially compared to my own Alpha. He doesn't seem to hold the rules close to heart. He was more than okay to lie about the death of a fellow pack member instead of telling his Alpha that a runt attacked them. Back then he would not have known I was Alex's cousin.

My aunt puts her hand in between my shoulder blades in a comforting way as we walk through the trail and knocking me from the thoughts about the beta, thoughts that shouldn't go as deep as they do. I notice the slight incline to the trail before I take a deep breath. "Are we heading to the waterfall?" The waterfall is somewhere Shell, Vic, and I would go a lot to be alone. We would jump off of it and go swimming. Now that I am thinking of it, we haven't done that in a long time.

"We are. Your mother and I would go there before she turned into such a bitch. It's actually where we met-" she cuts herself off with a soft sigh and looking towards me. "We met the great wizard David as well as Alex."

The wizard David is someone almost everyone has heard of. He is the leader of one of the strongest and oldest covens in our history. He tends to meet with all the Alphas, as well as trying to form friendships with them. If I remember correctly he will send someone from his pack to act as if they are a pack witch and help if he really likes them. I don't think he has yet met with Alpha Archer but I don't think I ever knew that my aunt and mother have personally met him. That would be a big deal and something my mother would typically brag about. "I've heard of David."