CHAPTER 2

Chaewon's POV

Today is the match day. I still can't believe that my only best friend is not going to watch me play.. It has always been that way. I watch her ballet competition and she watches my football matches. It is all because of the so called 'crush'.

The match is going to be after school. That means that i would still need to attend some classes before heading to the field to practice and prepare for the match. That also mean that i would have to face Minju. What makes it more awkward is that we are seat-partners. Just how am I going to face her.!? Do I ignore her? Do i apologise? But she went out of the room! I still want to be her friend and try to find out who her crush is! I did not get any sleep because of that guy.

END OF POV

Chaewon took his bike to school and walk to the classroom ignoring all the girls that was around him. He sat on his table realising that Minju is late today. He separated their tables a bit to give Minju and himself comfort space. He then slam his head down trying to get some sleep.

Minju was also being awkward at school. She rarely talks with her friends after that fight. She didn't know what to do too. Minju was thinking about all the question before arriving at the classroom door.
She looked inside to see if Chaewon has already arrived. She felt bad for leaving him alone and bringing his past into their fight. She wanted to apologise but she always have the mindset of 'Guys have to apologise first' .

She sat on the chair not trying to wake Chaewon up as he was drooling and she assume that he is having a good sleep. She wants to go to the match but since it is the only chance for her to meet her crush which is Ch--

The teacher arrived holding some classroom test paper. Everyone sighed. Soon..The class was dismissed and school is over.

The football players had their lunch and was already practicing for the match. Some girls went to watch as their 'IDOLS' was there. Some parents came to watch as it is the first official match for the football club as it is a new club for the school.

Chaewon went to the field to practice some shooting only to find his parents and sibling on the spectator seats. Chaewon has an older brother who is also studying in the school and a younger sister. His brother name is Chaenam and the sister's is Chaemin. Mr and Mrs Kim waving the board that says 'GOOD LUCK SSAM!'

Chaewon smiled and waved towards them. Only to notice that his brother is missing.Some fangirls were screaming thinking he was waving at them. He then continued to look around finding Minju. She really went to that guy..He then continued to shoot balls into the net angrily while Yena who was the goalkeeper had a hard time catching the balls.

"Ya Ya Ya.. What's wrong with you?Hehe Are you angry your Minju ain't here? Look Yuri is there! My supportive crush.Hehe.C'mon let's have a break."

2 minutes more before the match starts..

The boys are all lined up.The team's name was WIZONE Yujin was the Captain for the team. When the horn sounded, the team then march forward to the field greeting and bowing towards all the spectators.

The lineup was Yena as the goalie, Chaewon as the Center, Yujin as the forward and Hitomi as the defender the rest of the team are all also on the field.

*BEEP* The whistle blows

The commentators are all shouting names as they got the ball.

WIZONE got the ball and started to attack the opponent. Chaewon passed to Yujin and Yujin dribbled all the way to the front only to see Chaewon running forward with all his speed. Yujin then passed to Chaewon and he shoots. It is a GOAL! Yujin immediately went to hug Chaewon. They had a good plan. Soon the game started again. But now the opponent got the ball. He dribbled past Chaewon. Hitomi was behind taking the ball away from the opponent. The opponent was frustrated as he lost the ball. He then ran towards Hitomi and tacked Hitomi. Hitomi fell and immediately hold his right leg as it hurts badly.Hitomi was brought to the hospital as he broke his leg. The guy who tackled Hitomi was given a red card and sent off from the field. Another defender went to take Hitomi's place. The game continued on.

The score was now 2-1 the opponent is leading and it is only a few minutes before the game end. Chaewon looked around to find Minju again and still she didn't come. That made Chaewon angrier. He kept on shooting from the center with full power. The goalkeeper didn't expect the shot and was drinking water when the ball rolled into the goal. Chaewon celebrated with all his teammates determined to win the game and score another point.

Yena had just saved a ball that was kicked from the opponent. He saw Yujin at the opponent's half and kicked the ball towards Yujin. Fortunately, there was no defenders and Yujin was alone. Yujin dribbled around and shoots. It is a GOAL!! Everyone shouted. Yujin ran all th way to Yena to celebrate and thank him for the assist. The game has ended right after they celebrated.
All the players thank the supporters for coming. Then they went to the locker room to have a rest.

Chaewon was in the shower and he was alone. He kept on thinking.

"Ya! Kim Chaewon! Are you slashing yourself and trying to kill yourself for Minju?" Those voices that Chaewon finds it annoying,Yena.

He quickly put on some clothes and went out with a wet hair. Yena was brushing his long hair.

"Trying to look good for Yuri? Here try this perfume."

Yena took the perfume and sprayed it onto him when he realised.

"I accidentally stole this from you. I meant. I stole this from you."Chaewon confessed.

"What?! I have been searching for this thing for like what? YEARS?! I even told them to you. All you had was this poker face. I hate you."
Yena playfully said. He won't care if his friends steal things from him unless it is Yuri.

"I know you don't care. And relax it has only been like 1 day since i took that thing."They both laughed.

Chaewon took his bike and ride it home only to find his house lights on. His parents are out after the match as they got some business. His sister was out at her boyfriend's house. That means it is his brother.

He went in the house only to see his brother with a girl. Studyi--STUDYING?!