CHAPTER 4

Everytime during lunch, the boys and girls will gather to eat and talk.But this time, Chaewon was not here. The girls and the other guys were talking and laughing while Minju was there eating with her head down. If Chaewon was here, he will have some talks and share some stories with her so she won't be bored. But since Chaewon walked away, she got no choice but to also end their friendship.

School is now over and now it is the after school activities time. Minju, Wonyoung, Nako and Eunbi are cheerleaders while Yuri is the vocal and piano major so they separated ways. Minju have to now face the football boys who is having their training and that means Chaewon.

They are now practicing their moves for the football match that will be very soon but Minju, the center wasn't paying attention. The cheerleader team took a break and some of them watched the guys play football.

"Minju? Are you okay?" Nako and Eunbi asked her.

Minju just hummed in response signalling she is thinking.

Eunbi stared at Minju whose eyes is staring at somebody running on the field. It is Chaewon.

"Chaewon who is disturbing you eh?What actually happened to you two?After he dragged you away from us, both of you have changed so much. I can lend you a ear to hear you out you know?"

"I-I just need some rest Eunbi unnie. I want to talk to someone but I think I will hold on to it for a little longer."

Eunbi left her there as she said she wanted some rest meaning that she needed space.

Chaewon's POV

I took some rest and saw Minju just staring towards me. I just stared back and that is when i know that she was thinking about something.She wasn't actually looking at me.. Dumb if me to think that she is staring at me.. I felt guilty for walking away..I just don't know n--
*Oof* 

The ball just hit my face for staring at her for too long. I immediately covered my face and crouched down in pain. Now my angelic face is destroyed..Ugh.. Yujin and Yena brought me to the clinic and just left me there to rest..Then i saw Minju going in the clinic.

"Oh wow.." She quietly commented after looking at me. I heard it though.

All i could do was to chuckle a bit then lie back down on the bed. Soon i slept...Not caring about Minju..But in my head..

"Why is she here?" "Is she sick?" "Is it because of me?"

-----------------

I went home only to find my house's lights are on..My brother's home..I went in then went to his room..Secretly opening his door..There she was..Minju. Still meeting him..

I saw them happily watching the movie when suddenly my brother made a move. A dirty move that i don't like. Touching girls everywhere. No respect to girls! UGH!!

I felt myself frozen at that spot while my brother was touching Minju. I saw how she was trying to suppress her cries and trying to call for help not knowing I was here and frozen.

"Help me somebody!! Chaewon ah! Eunbi unnie..please.."

That is when i unfroze and quickly went to my brother and took a punch at him. My muscles are helping me as I saw him weak. I put him at a room where only i have the keys. Basically a secret room..

Then I saw Minju crying. I just looked at her. Not knowing what to do. I went through my phone and called Eunbi's number..About 2 minutes later, she came to my house sweating. I knew she ran here... And my friend, Hyewon, came here.. I didn't call him though..

"I know what you are thinking..Not only i have care for food but i also have care for my friends..I can feel that you are in danger..No need to th--"

"I wasn't even trying to thank you..Aren't you here just because my fridge is full of bread and foods?"

"W-well.. That was one of my re--Oh?Eunbi? What is she doing here?"

"She's my sister." I jokingly said.

"What?!"

"Nah Joking only."

"Umm..Sorry to interrupt but can somebody help me with Minju? She is terrified."Eunbi said cutting me and hyewon's childish conversation.

Hyewon drove Eunbi and Minju.I sat at the back looking after the sleeping Minju and I am enjoying the drama of the two who is infront if me who is fighting. Wait..My brother is locked..Haha..I have to tell Mom and Dad about this incident..For sure he will be suspended..And that means..No more trouble! Wait...Does this mean that Minju and I reconcile?