CHAPTER 11

Chaewon rushed to his Mother who was covered with blood and bandages around her arms.

"What happened?! Who was driving?"

"Chaenam..He drove the car.."

"Did he say anything weird before he drove the car?"

"He just said..I'm depressed and high."

"He took freaking drugs then! He also wanted to kill himself!"

"Stop Chaewon..Just visit them..They are lying over at the ward there.Is it true he took drugs?"

"Yeah..He was really stressed out with his life.He was thinking about taking over the company but scared that he will make the company fail and fall apart."

"Why didn't he discuss it with us then?!"

"Why aren't you guys always in Korea then?! I am also depressed due to the lack of care!"

"I'm s-sorry..Chaewon..My son I love you..I'm sorry to make you fell lonely."

Chaewon then walked to the ward room and was greeted by both his brother and Father lying down with eyes closed and all kinds of wire around them.

"Chaemin..Are you okay?"

"No obviously.."

"Ya...You still have me and Mom if they..."

"Die.. yeah..I'm sorry for pursuing in being an idol even though you didn't agree Dad.."

"He won't die..Chaemin..Pray hard and think positive alright?I'll visit Chaenam."

"Okay.."
-----------
"Chaenam-hyung..Why did you do this?"

"I-I'm sorry Chaewon! I didn't mean to ruin your relationship with Minju! I was just seeking for care and happiness..Are you and her o-okay?"

"Nope..Still awkward around each other..I skipped my training..To avoid her not knowing this accident will happen.."

"C-Chaewon-ah!! I killed Dad!"

Chaewon looked behind only to find Dad's heartbeat monitor stopped and Doctors running around trying to save him.

"N-no.. They are reviving him bro! Calm down! You are also going to die if you are going to be crazy and not calm down! You are hurt!"

"Dad/WHY!!!" Chaemin and Mom shouted.

"Sorry..He is declared dead. We will give you a chance to give him your last prayers and we will proceed to do the funeral."

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"HYUNG! CHAENAM! OPPA!"

----------
Chaewon was having tears. It was never ending..He needed someone. Not his Mom or sister..Minju.

"Minju..Please come here..I need you to comfort me..please.."

Mother and sister went home. I stayed at the hospital since it was 24/7. Not wanting to go to reality.

Yujin suddenly called.

"Chae! What's up?"

"My dad and brother." Chaewon said with a monotonous voice.

"What happened to you? Are you okay? Where are you? How's you and Minju? Should I go there?"

"I need someone.."

"Minju? I'll call her..You need her right? You sound so weak..Where are you?"

"****Hospital"

"Hospital?! Why?"

"No energy to talk sorry. I got to hang up.."

---------YUJIN-----
I have to call Minju! It is so urgent..But is she sleeping? It's so late at night?

I dialled her number and she answered it.

"Minju! Emergency girl.."

"What happened?"

"Chaewon's at hospital without anyone and when I asked what's up..He said his Da--Wait..HIS DAD AND BROTHER'S DEAD!"

"Gosh stop shouting..It's 3 in the morning..wait..Dead?"

"Yea..Dead! Go to *****Hospital now..Chaewon sounds so weak.."

"Alright i'll go.."

#GROUPCHAT12

>Chaewon's dad and brother died. Get ready for a funeral.

< WTF so sudden?

<Is he okay?
^>nope but Minju's to the rescue!

----------
"Chaewon?! Where are you?"

"Please..Help me.."

"Chaewon?"

"Minju?"

"I'm here Chaewon..Cry all you want."

"Mi-Minju-yah! I lost two of my family members! Why did this happen? Is it trying to tell me to kill myself too?! Tell me..Why? I had gone through enough..why just why?"

"Let all your anger out once we get to the rooftop.."

---------

"AAAAAAAAAAA WHYYYY?!!??!?!"Chaewon shouted. Minju standing 3 metres away to be safe.

"Give me a solution for this! I need a way to get out of this life! I don't want to live anymore! This life sucks."

"..." Minju was frozen. Her bestfriend, who was the most caring and positive person, changed and said he wanted to kill himself.

"Should i just kill myself?!"

"NO! MY CHAEWON YOU CAN'T KILL YOURSELF!"