CHAPTER 8

After Yena shouted the name of his crush, he immediately went back to his seat blushing while trying to have a glance at Yuri. He is quite disappointed since she didn't give any reaction.

Yuri spun the bottle and it landed on Chaeyeon and Sakura.

"Finally the only couple here that is dating!"

"We can give them any kind of dares right?" Yena asked.

"Yeah. I am willing to do everything for Kkura." Chaeyeon said.

"Wait. Truth or dare?"

"We'll choose truth knowing you guys behaviour."

"Aww man! Nevermind. Who wants to ask them?"

Everyone was thinking on what to ask. Suddenly Hyewon blushed and raised his hand.

"I'll ask. Have you had your kiss yet? When and how did it go?"

"Woah..Tough question since it's personal. But since we are besties, let's share."

"We first kissed when Kkura and I finished our date. It was a PC game date. I bet her to kiss me if i have won. And i won."

"Well let's stop this game. It has been 2hours since we played this game."Chaewon said trying to escape as he is scared the bottle will land on him and they will ask about him and Minju.

"Stop right there Chae. We are not done until you get your turn."

They continued on. Chaewon was lucky as the bottle did not land on him but it landed on Minju.

"Ah..Goddamn." Chaewon muttered.

"Truth or dare Minju?"

"Truth."

"Boring girl." Yuri said making Minju pout.

Chaewon looked at her. Cute.

"Do you like anyone in our school? Can you spell out his initials?"

"Uh..Of course everyone have crushes right? His initials are K.C--"

"Chaewon?!"

"Huh?! N-no. I have not spelt his in--"

"MEAT IS READY!!"

Minju was saved by Wonyoung screaming making everyone run to the table. Chaewon walked and went past Minju giving her a sad look knowing she liked his brother and it have ruined their relationship.

They sat opposite of each other making it more awkward.

Chaewon just stared at every movement Minju does. He unconsciously smiled when she smiled. He shook the thoughts away and continued to look at his food and just eat.

Minju of course noticed the stare from Chaewon but just shrugged it off. She misses his friendly hugs and weekend movies. He has changed ever since the relationship broke as he walked away. Minju knew Chaewon lost trust in her.

Chaewon: Done staring?

Minju:I was just thinking.

Chaewon looked at Minju and back down to his food. What was Minju thinking about?

Everyone dispersed and went to their rooms and slept. The next day, they are going hiking. And tomorrow is the last day of the trip since school is starting in 1 week and there is still homework to be done so they had shortened the trip.

The next day....

Yujin and Wonyoung was busy cuddling at the sofa while Hyewon and Eunbi was busy cooking. Chaeyeon and Sakura was playing games. Minju and I just woke up from sleep. Yena and Yuri still asleep while Hitomi and Nako was exercising. Nako was basically helping Hitomi recover faster.

"Food is ready to eat guys. We should eat a lot since we are going to spend most of our energy hiking and of course there will be a partner choosing game."

"Can somebody wake up the two lazy he--"

"We are awake!" Yena and Yuri said at the same time making them look at each other. Then covered their face as they are barefaced without any foundations on.

After eating, Chaeyeon prepared some papers and wrote the girls names. He puts it in a box and the boys have to choose their partners.

I was the first one to choose. We have agreed to open it at the same time at the end of the game. Yena went second, Hitomi, Chaeyeon, Yujin then Hyewon.

The girls counted down to 1 and the boys opened up their papers.

Chaewon peeked and saw...'Ju'
Yena had gotten Yuri. Yujin with Wonyoung. Hyewon with Eunbi. Nako with Hitomi and Chaeyeon with Sakura. So that means...Minju.

Chaewon looked at the paper and Minju. He blinks his eyes hundreds of time. Not accepting the reality. Everyone laughed at him except Minju who was also shocked.

The rest were looking at them. Happy they got their seat partners and some their girlfriend or boyfriend. Chaewon stared at them who were busy laughing and planning to reconcile Minju together with him.