CHAPTER 13

"S-sure. I'll listen to it well."

------------
"Well...I don't really like the idea of you getting together with my brother is because..Because he is a playboy during his past life and i didn't want you to get hurt by him."

"O-oh.."

"And to say your ideal type is a kind generous, no smoking, no drugs, not having police records..Right?"

"Yeah."

"Well he does all those things that doesn't suit to be your ideal type. He just hides it away from you to not hurt you and to get you to be his girlfriend"

"Okay.."

"That's all..I also don't like you getting touched by other mens since it will get really dirty.. So i want you to protect yourself and not to have crush on anybody and to not easily fall into the traps of boys."

"Hahaha..You said all these but you yourself is a guy."

"Well i am a guy so i know what they do to girls BUT! I am not the type to do all that stuff since i respect girl's privacy and give them all the space they need."

"Yeah right.."

"Friends?"

"Friends."

Chaewon and Minju shook hands. Yujin and Yena then barged into the room.

"Congratulations! They are now dating!"

"What?! No!" Chaewon and Minju said at the same time.

Everyone laughed at Yena's joke.

"Yuri! You got a crush!" Chaewon shouted.

Everyone looked at Yuri.

"Me? No one has crush on me since I am such a nerd and I am easily bullied. Ugly and nerd."

"Who says that?!" Yena shouted.

"Woah there Yena! It's just something I handle on my own. You don't need to know who"

"Well okay..I was just trying to help."

"Keep it for your crush."

Everyone was speechless. It was quiet. Yuri then left the room.

"Go! Don't regret!" Chaeyeon shouted at Yena.

Yena then ran after Yuri.

---------
"It's hard finding you." Yena pants as he saw Yuri sitting down and a swing

"Why did you come? I want to be alone" Yuri said coldly. Not knowing the words hurt Yena.

"I just wanted you to be okay. It is also dark. You don't want to be kidnapped right?"

"Thanks. I really needed someone." Yuri started to pour her tears out.

"It's okay Yuri. You can let it all out. Who bullied you anyways?"

"Just some gang around our school."

"Be specific.Who?"

"Um..They will kill me."

"Okay..Why?"

"I don't know..They just find out and will do bad stuff to me."

"I will protect you."

"No need. I am used to this"

Yena grabbed Yuri's wrist and pulls her close to him.

"Agh!! It hurts!"

"What? What hurts Yuri?"

"W-wrist"

Yena slowly folded the sleeves and saw cuts on them.