CHAPTER 12

"NO!MY CHAEWON! DON'T KILL YOURSELF!" Yena shouted with his acting voice and fake cries.

"What a bad timing for you to have jokes stupid." Yuri said while facing him with a poker face.

"Chaewon..Don't..People still care for you..Selfish brat." Minju suddenly said.

Chaewon turned his head towards Minju's direction.

"Holyy..Did she just call Chaewon a  Selfish brat?pfftt" Yena once again joked and played around while everyone just stared at him and shook their heads synchronously.

"You still have your freaking sister who you still love and your mother who is still hurt. They are all hurt too! "

"Well you are saying this because you has a crush on my brother in the past right?! He just told me what he wanted with you and that was what made me regret punching the hell out of him! You made me do this! Why?! He just wanted to have happiness and care from you! I-i'm sorry for yelling at you..Why did you do this Chaewon.." Chaewon started crouching in a corner and scolding himself while covering both of his ears.

Chaewon turned crazy..He can't control himself..He just went through a breakdown..His brains telling him to stop thinking and rest.

"Please forgive me.." Suddenly everything was black.
------------
Chaewon woke up on a hospital bed. He fainted. Chaewon then ran away from the hospital.

"Chaewon~Let's eat some ramy--Where the heck did he go now?!" Yena shouted in frustration.

"Wasted my money now..Urghh.."

#GROUPCHAT12

>CHAEWON'S MISSING

<I told you guys to not let him take care of Chaewon!
^> well that's rude ms yuri. I can take care of you if you would accept me..
^< no thx.bye i'm outta here.

>@minju seen him? Or his fav place?
^< nope. The red bridge
^>thx i'll go there.-Yena°>°

---------
Yena went to the Red bridge and saw Chaewon sitting there alone and just hung his head low.

"Bro?you okay?"

"No."

"Well they are in god's hand now."

"Yeah."

"C'mon! What's with the short answer that Minju hates?"

"I think I don't like anyone anymore and I want to live a normal life without having any blushing moments with Minju.l have moved on since she doesn't have the same feeling."

"You serious? Letting go without any confession?"

"Yeah..I'm not going to give up our friendship though..I am just fighting for our friendship now.Not her love"

"I can't say much about this decision you are making since it is your life but just don't regret your decision in the future."

"Yeah..The future."

"C'mon. Let's go back. I went to buy some ramyeon for us to eat."

"Okay."

"Stop replying with just short answers. I hate it..And you know Minju hate it too right? Well this is the advice for your friendship and not crush anymore."

"Yeah.Let's go back to the hospital and eat the ramyeon you bought me an hour ago. It is going to be cold and you know I hate cold noodle since the noodles are so so--"

"Ye-yeah..I'll buy you new ramyeon Chae. I didn't mean for you to answer me with a whole paragraph."

Chaewon just nodded.

When they were riding a taxi to get to the hospital...,

"So when are you going to confess Yena?"

"To who?"

"Hamster.."

"Ah..Code name now huh?"

"Yes. Do you want me to reveal the name. Or are you just acting lost?"

"Yuri?"

"Yes when?"

"I don't know. You see..I may be the best couple advicer for you but i am not best at being a boyfriend myself.And if you see..Yuri hates me."

"Why do you think so?"

"Well she gives me cold shoulders and treats me badly like as if i am not a tough guy!"

"Well..Why not fight back?"

"You see..I am the type to blurt out weird things when i am arguing. I'm scared if I accidentally reveal my liking to her."

"Yeah..Like last time, you yelled at me for playing your game and you nagged at me. Finally you revealed you crush at the end of the nagging. You see.. you nag and tell stories at the same time. So for me it doesn't really count as nagging but you just expressing your hard times and feeling that you have held in all this time.You see..*Yena glared at him for using his favourite phrase for the second time* comedians and the joker in any kind of group might have the hardest life since they keep in their feeling and just play around with others not minding their own feelings."

"Wow.. What a beautiful advice from the worst at advices. KIM CHAEWON."

----------------
The rest of the gang are all at Chaewon's hospital room waiting for him. Eunbi waiting to nag at him. The door finally opened.

"Yah! Kim Chaewon! Why did you get out of bed when you are sick?! What if something happen? You are lucky to have Minju who knows your favourite place!"

"And you Yena! Why did you leave Chaewon?! You could have just ordered in!" Eunbi gave them some earful naggings.

"Hyewon hyung! Hold your girlfriend! I think I am going to faint again if she shouts more!."

"Right..But you guys deserved this naggings."

"Taking your girlfriend side eh?!"

"N-no..Just telling the truth. Yeah truth!"

"You are lying right Hyewon?" Eunbi asked.

"W-well uh..You kind of give me ear pain. And i think i am going deaf soon.."

"I'm sorry then."

"Good.I'll treat you some food when we go back home alright?" Eunbi just nodded.
------------
"Guys..Can i talk to Minju?" Chaewon asked making everyone stare at him.

"A-ah! Sure Chaewon take your time!" Everyone left.
------------

"What is it Chaewon?"

"Well..I'm sorry for shouting at you on the rooftop."

"It's alright. You were letting out all your anger."

"Can we uh..Rebuild our friendship?I miss the old times and..I want to give you an explanation of why i disagree you dating my late brother."

"S-sure.I'll listen to it well."