CHAPTER 20

Minju and the guy was still talking to each other in the cafè.

Text:-
Chaewon: whats the guy name?

Minju: busy. Name is woosung

------------
Chaewon's POV

Eew. What type of name is that? Mine's better. Wait no. I have moved on from her. But how to? She's too pretty, talented and cute. Urgh! Why won't she just notice me for a split second and not act as just friends. When will the day come?

I took out my phone and called Minju.

"Minju! I don't care if you are busy or what but i want you t--"

"Shut up and don't bother me anymore. I thought you will go away?!"

"How dare you cut me. But i'll forgive you since i am a kind person.Bye"

Finally they are going out.

They are going to his car. He did not open the door for Minju. That's one.
[×].

I'll follow them. Where are they go-Cinema? What the. I don't have a partner. How am I going to do this? Yena to act as a girl? Yuri? Sak- no Chaeyeon will scold me. Eunbi? No too strict. Nako? Nope. Too short for my height. Alone. Seems like the perfect choice for me. Alone  it is then.

I called Minju again.

"Want to watch a movie?"

"No Chaewon besides i am already going to watch ******. And please stop bothering me."

"K.Bye"

There. I will buy the ticket. Should i sit at the top? To have the whole view? What if I sleep? Should i do an alarm? No. It wo--Gosh. Stop overthinking Chaewon!

-------------
Yena waited for Yuri. Yuri was holding a resignation letter with a worried expression on her face.

"Hey. It's okay. I won't treat you badly at my workplace. Besides, we are going to work together so you will be less stressed. Let them have the taste of medicine of doing their own paperwork since you are gone."

"A-alright."

"Also. Delete all their contacts"

"Okay."

"Let's go then?"

Yena opened the car door for Yuri. He then went to the drivers' seat only to find Yuri's shorts was to short.He grabbed a blanket from the back and covered it.

"You will be cold. And don't wear it too short. It will attract all those dirty mans."

From that on, Yuri knew that Yena was different from the rest of the guys living in this world. Yena is caring and has the gentleman attitude. Yena would help her in any way not like Hyewon. Asking her to buy him cakes even if he saw her doing all those paperwork despite being stressed. Hyewon is a really bad example of a guy. How could Eunbi get him? They rarely fight too. Nako and Hitomi. When are they going to be a couple?

----------
Chaeyeon's POV

Hitomi likes Nako while Nako ignores him. It is such a sad story. Here i am cooking and there they are just relaxing on the couch slouched down. Sigh..How should I help Hitomi?

"Tomi-ah! Come here for a second."

"Yes? What do you need?" Hitomi immediately appeared beside Chaeyeon. Making Chaeyeon jump, attracting crying Sakura who was cutting onions and Nako who was watching the TV.

"You are fa--oh yeah. You were in a sports team in the past. Anyways, do you like Nako?"

"Hmm" Hitomi just hummed in response.

"I'll take that as a yes. Do you have any plans?"

"Nope. Look at her ignoring me. I feel like i should just give up..I tried to buy her things, cook for her, play with her and many other things."

"Well did you talk and spend time together?"

"Well..We didn't really talked that much. All we do is play games in our phones sitting on the same couch. Isn't that bonding?"

"Stupid! You are supposed to talk and spent the time comfortably. Of course who would talk if you are just focusing on your phone!"

"Ag! Over-TT. I should try harder right..I'll try next time. She's sleeping already."

"Also. Can you check on Yujin and Wonyoung? They are extremely quiet today. The rest are out right?"

"Yes Minju, Chaewon, Yuri and Yena are out. For sure those little brats are sleeping. Not seperarely but--"

"I don't need those kind of information. Who knows they went out without us seeing them walk out."

"Alright i'll check on them and bring Nako up to our-no her room."

Hitomi carried Nako all the way to Nako's bed. Hitomi then check Yujin's and Wonyoung's room that are next to their's. Of course. They were sleeping together. Yujin hugged Wonyoung so tightly. When is Nako going to not ignore me? Life's hard. So Over-TT.
---------------
I'll update often now! I have written till chapter 23!