CHAPTER 7

Yujin's POV

As we were walking, we saw a couple making out in a parked car. Don't ask why we looked in the car.Both of us got red and didn't even dare to look into each other's eyes. So we just walked on and it was awkward and silent. As a man, i decided to break the awkwardness by asking questions.

"So uh.. Wonyoung."

"Ah yes?" Wonyoung replied with relief as the awkwardness has gone.

"Can i ask you some personal questions?"

"S-sure? What is it?"

"So uh..Let's sit here first." Yujin point to the bench. They put the food away and began talking.

"So i like this girl and i think she doesn't like me. Should i confess or not?"

"Well if i were you, i would confess to make sure if she likes me. I have the same story as you but i am always waiting for him to confess"

"Ah...Is he a senior in the school?"

"Yes but just by a year. He is handsome,cool,sporty and just suits my ideal type."

"Well since you described him, let me describe her!"

It pained both Yujin and Wonyoung. Wonyoung had liked Yujin since her first year in school.

"She is tall, healthy, kind, bright. I just love her so much but I am scared to confess as i might get rejected. Can you show me an example?"

"Well sure! I like when guys come to me first and just ask this. 'Wonyoung can you be my girlfriend' I like this type of simple confessing and not the type to go public and shout to the whole world that the guy is confessing to me. Basically i don't like too much attention."

"Ah..So i should just say 'Wonyoung can you be my girlfriend?"

"Ye--Wait not my name. Say her name!"

"No. Wonyoung can YOU be my girlfriend?"

"Don't joke aro--"

"I'm not joking. I like you. Well you said i should just confirm if she likes me too right?"

"Yeah...But i didn't know it was me."

"So..uh..What's your answer? I mean it's oka--"

"Sure. I will be your girlfriend."

I looked at Wonyoung with disbelief. Checking my ears if she really said 'YES'.

"Really Wo-wonyoung-ah?"

"Ah! I don't know.. Let's go. Hyewon oppa is waiting for his cake!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Well that's what happened."Yujin said while looking at Hyewon disgustingly by the way he eats his cake.

"Woah!!The young couple has dated!"Yena shouted.

"So when's your turn hyungs?" Yujin asked while looking at the girls who were celebrating with Wonyoung.

"Haha...Maybe sometimes later..Anyways!Let's continue with the game!"

Nako spun the bottle and it landed on Hyewon.

Hyewon immediately put his cake down.

"I want to give him the questions!" Yena shouted while looking around. The young couple have left us to cook some beef.

"Sure. Hyewon Truth or dare?"

"dare."

"You sure?!" Yena said

"I am going hard on you since the youngsters have gone away!" Yena added.

"Yeah i'm sure."

"Okay then. Reveal your crush and confess to her."

Hyewon made a face to Yena.

"Bro! What type of dare is that?! Why are you trying to know my personal life?!"

"Woah there. Why so angry? You are the one who wanted dare so do it or you will get a penalty which you know what i would give"

"Fine..So my crush is..--"

The boys and girls do some drumrolls.

"She is elegant. She is cute to me and she studies in our school."

"Is she in our gang?" Chaewon asked quietly.

"Uh..Well uh yes?"

"Woah!!!" Everyone screamed.

"It is uh..goddamn..okay it is Eunbi who I like."

Everyone looked at Eunbi and Hyewon simultaneously.

They laughed at Eunbi shocked face.Hyewon grabbed Eunbi's arm and went somewhere far away to avoid their teasing and to confess properly.

The rest of them continued on without them. Yena spun the bottle and it landed on himself.

"Ahaha! It freaking landed at him!"Yuri laughed.

"Truth or dare Yena" Chaewon asked with his monotone voice.

"Uh...Dare!"

"Ohho..What a brave duck."Chaewon said making the girls laugh. He chuckled quietly too.

Minju looked at him and smiled. She is happy knowing he was happy. Not knowing he is still hurt and avoiding her.

"You will have to confess to your crush now using a handphone!"

"Oh come on! I will take the penalty! I am not ready to date her. Actually scared she will reject me haha."

"Penalty aye? Go to that playground there and shout your crush name."Chaewon suggested

"Not a bad penalty there Chaewon! Finally seeing you being active" Hyewon said while sitting down with his hands locked together with Eunbi back from where they went.

Yena went to the playground while being whiny.

"MY CRUSH IS YURI!!!"

Since it was midnight, it was dilent and they could clearly hear what he said. Yuri was shocked.

"Me?" She points to herself

"Maybe somebody else? There is so many Yuri's in the school."Minju said not knowing it disappointed Yuri.