CHAPTER 6

Suddenly the gang wanted to play some games. And of course it is truth or dare.. We prepared some carbonated drinks in replace with the beer for those that wanted to give up the dare or answering the truth.

Yena, brought some old soju bottle , i don't know from where. He put the bottle in the middle of the mat and spun the bottle.

The bottle landed on Wonyoung.

All of the people turned their face to Yujin and smirked.

"What?!" Yujin asked.

"Truth or dare Wonnie?" Yuri asked

"I don't want to be a coward so DARE!" Wonyoung said.

"Oh! I want to tell her dares!" Hyewon said excitedly.

We all faced him as it was his first time getting excited beside seeing food getting serve on the table or buying some cakes.

"S-sure Hyewon." I said. Scared as he changed his expression from happy to serious.

"Okay. Here i go. Wonyoung.. I dare you to g--"

"Wait! Is this a serious dare or not?"Eunbi asked.

"Well of course!" Hyewon replied.

"Anyways. Before i got interrupted <as he glares towards Eunbi> i want you to go to the um.. ****MARKET and buy me some cakes. I'm getting hungry."

"HYEWON! You just wasted a chance for a prince to--

"I was not done girl.. AND! I want Yujin to follow you. As it is quite far..You will need to get a taxi.."

"Hyung! Why me?"

"I know that you actually li--"

"Alright hyung! I-i will follow her! Don't you dare destroy my secrets or I will tell the girl you like her! And she is more important than your foods!" Yujin said while his eyes looking at Eunbi who is now lost.

"Oh ho!! Who is that lucky girl!?" Everyone shouted.

Soon the games started again after the ruckus.The young couple have just left to go to the market. Hyewon spun the bottle and it landed on Nako.

"Nako!!" The girls shouted.

"Hitomi!" The boys shouted.

"Eh? It is me right?" Nako asked.

"A-ah! Yes..It's just that..haha..this is awkward.."Hitomi said.

He glared at the boys. The eyes saying 'Don't you dare!I am sitting here with an broken leg!You guys will get it after i recovered.'

The boys laughed as they understood what he meant. The girls were just looking at them like the boys are weirdos.

"Nako truth or dare?"Yena asked.

"Truth!"

"Ayy! No fun!!"

"Anyways,let me give some facts" Eunbi said

"You like someone here with dyed hair right?" Eunbi asked

"Y-yes! Wow.. Truth is harder than dares!"

"Both truth and dares are hard! Just that the ones we gave to the kids that left were just under 🔞 dares! ;D" Yena said with a smirk on his face.

All of them were disgusted by him.Just then Yujin and Wonyoung arrived. Both if them shy. Yujin were holding all of the bags while Wonyoung was holding some kind of a box. Definitely Hyewon's ca--

"MY CAKE! Oh my.. It has been like 1 week since i ate you!"

Eunbi and the girls were shaking their heads.

"What happened at the shop aye? You guys were blushing like hell! It is night here and your faces were bright red!" Yuri and Minju asked.

"Uhh.. What happened was"

FLASHBACK~~》》》

Wonyoung and Yujin was waiting for the taxi to arrive. As the taxi arrived, Yujin opens the door for Wonyoung and put a hand right above here head to not let Wonyoung head bump on the taxi as she is quite tall. He then went in and closed the door.
They were silent for the whole ride. Both were playing games on their phones..

Yujin was known in school as the most charming guy as he captured every girl's heart. Wonyoung didn't act like other girls though. Yujin has to give her attention then she would talk with him. Not like those girls who just go and talk to him and not giving him private space. It took them only 15 minutes to reach there.
Yujin then went in the bakery section and bought Hyewon's favourite cakes. Wonyoung went to the drinks and snacks section to buy more.They paid then left. But they had to wait for another taxi.

Finally, Yujin opened up a conversation and talked to Wonyoung.

"Uh..Let's seat there and wait for the taxi to arrive."

"Sure!"

"So uh..Let's get to know more about each other?"

"Sure!"

"Should I uh..start?"

"Yeah sure"

"Uh..I might sound offensive but do you have a boyfriend?"

"Umm..Yes but only in my dreams. So i don't really have like IRL"

"Oh okay! I also have some imaginary girlfriend haha..." Yujin tried to lift up the mood not knowing he sound like a weirdo..

"I was just lifting the mood up...I'm not a weirdo.. Haha sorry"

"Nah..It's okay! Anyways,have you ever dated..? Any girl?"

"Sadly no..I  have been busy my whole life.."

"Oh..Atleast you have those good friends."

"Yeah..I'm glad i have them! Oh! The taxi is here! Let's go."

As they arrived, they had to walk to go to the tents..That's when they got shy and things happen..
----------

Hello! Do you guys want a Yenyul fanfic now or after I finish this story?

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~