CHAPTER 3

Chaewon's POV

That is when I saw Minju. With my brother. Okay. Let me explain more about my brother...

He is a jerk who smokes, fight, bully and more worse he dragged me into those crappy things. I knew that Minju's ideal type isn't like my brother. My brother studies in the same school as Minju and I. He is a bit if a senior though. He has this kind of a playboy image which is the same as me. But he dates a lit of girls while I, ignore all those fangirls.

My gang, Yujin, Hitomi and Yena has a lot of fans. Girls and guys too. The guys just watched us for the football skills. Hitomi has already been taken by one of the gang member that we are close with. Which contains, Wonyoung, Nako, Yuri and Minju. Nako and Hitomi has a sweet relationship that I myself, adore. They are really cute together even though they fought but still in my eyes, it is just a cute fight.

Anyways, back to my home where I found Minju with my brother.

"MINJU-AH! What are you doing here with my brother?!"

"Obviously! Studying..Why are yo--Wait did you say brother?!"

"Come with me Kim Minju."

"Chaewon! What's wrong with you ruining our study date?!" My brother shouted at me.

I grabbed Minju's wrist and dragged her far away from my house so my brother won't see us talking.

We both pant from running. I was still holding her wrist when she yank it our from my grip.

"What's wrong with you Chaewon?!"

"Why the heck are you with my brother?!"

"I didn't even know you had a brother.."

"Well he just came back from some kind of um...Secret that can't be exposed."

"What? Did he do some offense or some thing?! Why are you always in between me and my crushes?! Why can't you just leave me alone?! Why are you always appearing when I am actually far away from you?! Why..Just why?"

"First of all! That was my house you were studying at. Second of all! My brother is a jerk that you shouldn't be with! He was a crime offender! He just came back from some months in Boy's Home. That was why you didn't see him for the past few years or months! Third of all! I just care for you! I know you will say to me that I should not protect you, but just my heart tells me you are going to be in trouble!"

"You are just trying to ruin my time with my crush don't you?! Your brother is so kind not like you. Smoke, get into fights! Just let me like him! Don't give excuses. He told me he went to serve for some kind of military thing.!"

"You believed my brother who you have just KNOWN for like a day? Not going to believe me who you have known for what? 4 years of friendship?"

"Ugh! Are you done now?! I am done talking to you! Remember that i said i do not want to see your face anymore right?!"

"Last time you walked away. This time I am going to walk away. I am really disappointed at how we end our friendship. I won't let you see my face anymore then..Thank you for all the memories of our friendship..I'll go now." That was how i walked away after the fight. I cried so much but was reminded that tomorrow is still a school day and today was supposed to be a good day as we won the football match. I didn't even have time to tell Mi--Nope. I am not going to talk about her ever again.

End of POV

Next day in school, Chaewon wore a dark outfit. He wore black hoodie with black jeans. He was crying all night yesterday and didn't want to let anybody see his eyes puffy.

"Hey ChaeChae..I know you cried yesterday." The duck said

"Ducky..Please hear me out. I need som--

"Alright. I am here to listen to you.."

Chaewon let it all out. They were in the classroom alone. Chaewon's sobbing can be heard even from outside as it echoes. The room was dark as they didn't want anybody to peek from the door.

Yena was Chaewon's 2nd bestfriend aside from Minju. Yena approached Chaewon and asked a lot of questions. Chaewon was a quiet guy while Yena is a talkative guy. Chaewon didn't know how they could be friends.

Yena gave him some advice. To stay away from Minju to give her space just like what she needed.

They stopped talking when students started entering the classroom.

Yujin and Hitomi went to Yena and Chaewon after seeing Chaewon's strange behaviour of using dark clothings. Chaewon have been the one who uses bright coloured clothes but he changed suddenly.
Chaewon have requested to change his seats with Yena.

Yena was quite sad as he knew his partner, Yuri, had to go away from him. But was glad that he could help Chaewon.

Yuri on the other hand was happy as she gets to sit far.. well not that far.. away from him and will get Minju as her partner.

Minju's POV

I realised that Chaewon's attire had changed. Is it because of the fight yesterday. It was the first time he walked away too. He really ended our friendship. He changed seats. He changed his attitude. I just hope he won't do bad things again..
This is all because of me. Now it is going to be very awkward during lu--

*LUNCH TIME SONG*

during lunch.