CHAPTER 5

Minju woke up to annoying alarm set by Chaewon that has a rooster yell..

Ugh..Another day at school..I have to thank Chaewon for saving me..How though? It is going to be so awkward.

I arrived school and saw Chaewon wearing

I missed his night talk with me. Should i apologise or keep my prude up?

Chaewon's POV

She walked in the class using some pretty clothes and it is the one that I bought for her during our friendship anniversary

She looked really cute. I missed her indian dimples and bright smiles. Should I apologise or make her regret for choosing the wrong person? Should i give her a chance?

-------------
1 month later... Still, they have not reconcile.

Because of that, it made Chaewon really give up their friendship and not going out with the gang and talking to anyone. Basically depressed. For losing his long friendship and crush?.

Of course Chaewon would fall in love with a friend that has that visuals and the one who always open up to him and take care of him.
He just didn't know how to express the feeling. He changed when he met Minju but he changed again after losing Minju.

He did not do all those bad things like smoking or going out to have a fight. He still kept his promise to Minju to not do those silly things again. He just have that poker-face that will scare anyone away.

-----------
"Chaewon-ah! We are going on a gang trip after the exam. Can you-No. You have to join." Yena demanded.

"No Yena. I have to- I can't. How would I fa--"

"Face her?! Just be a goddamn man and go and talk to her.She have been suffering due to the awkwardness you have been putting in our group.We even rarely talk too!"

"Look..I'm sorry! And that is why I don't want to join you guys anymore!
I don't want to fill the air with awkwardness! Stop forcing me to join."

"No matter what you are still in our gang so if you change your mind. Just go to ****** after the exam. That is where our trip is held."

--------------
Soon exams are all over! Finally school holiday started.

"Should I go to the trip? What should I bring?"

Chaewon then packed his stuff to join Yena and friend to go on a trip.
He stopped by the shop to buy some meat and noodles for them to have. Some carbonated water too.

He took taxi and went all over to the place.

That is when he saw a tent being pitched up. It looks like they are struggling.. He went sneakily to scare Yena.

"Yena~~I'm here!"

"Oh?! You came! Who drive you here? Taxi? Why did you come? Are you okay? Did you mis--"

"First of all i don't miss you and second of all I just want to escape from doing nothing at home. And too much questions bro."

"Aww..Anyways we also brought Hitomi who is resting there. Remember he broke his leg ;D"

"Do you guys need help  with the tents? And I brought some meats and noodles. Drinks too!"

"Yeah! We need help."

-----------
We were near the woods so it was scary during the night.The girls and guys gathered outside to have some chats. I saw Minju just staring at the floor. Is she okay?

-----------

Minju's POV

Is Chaewon okay? He looks so depressed. Using all black event though it is so hot outside. But it is night.. what is wrong with my mind?! Of course he is okay! He moved on from our fight already.Am i regretting letting him go?

Suddenly the team wanted to play some games..