CHAPTER 24

STILL YENYUL'S CHAPTER

"Finally we have arrived! What's the schedule Yuri?"

"Firstly, we will go to the hotel and check in. Then we will head out for lunch. After doing that we have to go to the ****Building for the official meeting. That's for today only."

"Let's head to the hotel then."

Yuri went to the driver seat but Yena stopped her.

"Ah! Let me drive since we will have a long day. And which guy lets a girl drive him right?"

"It's okay really. I can drive and I don't mind driving for my guy."

"Nope. Let me drive alright? Get in. My hands are tired holding the door for you."

"I'm sorry. Thank you too"

Yena drove to a medium-sized mansion and parked the car.

"This is where we will be staying for the whole week"

"I thought it is a hotel."

"You thought wrong Yuri. You can pick any room. Change of plans. Since there is a kitchen here, let's cook."

"So to the supermarket instead of lunch at the top restaurant?"

"Yep. Let's cook for each other. I cook for you and you cook for me. Alright?"

"You are going to win for sure Yena!"

"You are going to win Yuri. In terms of taste."

Both of them laughed. They unpacked their stuff and went to the living room for a short rest.

"So? Did you bring anything from Korea? I brought some of my paperworks and food" Yena said.

"I brought noodles, kimchi, laptop and your paperworks too."

"Do you want to check the papers? Since we still have 2 hours left till we go to the market?"

"Yeah sure. Let me take it out"

Yena waited for Yuri. Yuri went down with papers on her hand. They began discussing. Yuri talked a lot about the products. Yena just sign the papers and stare at Yuri talking with seriousness on her face.

Yena POV

Yuri..When did you become more prettier? You are so adorable and pretty. It's not fair for my heart!

"Yuri?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want to uh.."

Yuri just stared at Yena's face blankly.

"Do you want to go to the supermarket now? I'm kind of hungry and you have been talking since half an hour ago. Aren't you thirsty?"

"I'm used to talking and besides I'm happy I have my childhood friend!"

They both talked while walking to the car to go to the market. They continued talking about their past in the car on the way to the market. When they arrived,

"So? What do you want to cook for me?"

"Maybe..Spicy cold noodles?"Yuri answered with confidence.

"I'll just cook for you kimchi friend rice and some dimsums."

"I can eat that. I hope it is just edible!"

"Yah! Jo YuRi! You're underestimating my cooking skills"

"Do you really have a skill?"

"Well! No..not really."

They began searching for the ingredients. Once they paid, they head back to the mansion.