13

Trigger Warning: Explicit rape/non-con

A ray of sunlight pried Megan's eyes open, and they groaned at the unwelcome intrusion. They sat up, and noticed a blanket on them that they didn't have when they went to sleep. There was also a large armoire pushed against the bedroom door. Now that caught their attention.

"Loki?" They asked.

Only silence.

"Loki?" They repeated. "Loki, where are you?"

They stood and walked over to the armoire, grabbing one side and tugging. It felt like they were trying to move cement.

"Loki are you in there?"

No response.

They sighed, and made themself a bowl of cereal, hoping perhaps Loki just wanted to be by himself for a while. They made a bowl of oatmeal for Loki and left it on the counter when they went to grab a dress from the armoire. As they changed, they noticed that the armoire was about half a foot off the ground, so they grabbed the oatmeal and slid it underneath. They could see Loki's shadow through the bottom of the doorframe.

"Loki, I know you're in there," they said. The shadow moved out of sight. They sighed. "I made you breakfast. It's underneath the armoire. Just..." she trailed off. "I'm here to talk, if you want. Just, don't blame yourself. Please, come out when you're ready."

A knock sounded throughout the house.

"I have to get that," Megan apologized, and rushed over to the door.

They opened it to reveal a tall, well built man with a bushy brown beard.

"Hello!" The man greeted them. "I'm your neighbor, my name's Sammy. I live right over there!" He pointed to his left. "I just wanted to bring over these cookies, and a card. Kind of like a welcome to the neighborhood type thing."

"Oh! Um, thank you Sammy! I'm Megan," they introduced themself as Sammy passed them a box of cookies. "Thank you so much for the cookies! And the card too!"

"Oh, it's no problem at all," he laughed. "Have a nice day!" And with that, he waved and walked across the yard to his house.

Megan closed the door behind them, put the box on the counter, opened it, and grabbed a cookie and the card. They suddenly choked on the cookie, eyes fixed on the words before them.

Meet me at 10 o'clock, alone, or you and your alien husband die.

Megan checked the clock. It was 9:57. Shit. They pulled on a pair of flats and rushed out into the cold, nearly tripping on stray sticks and clumps of snow. Out of breath, they knocked on the door. Sammy answered.

"You're late," he grinned, and any trace of the humorous man they'd just met was gone. He gripped their shoulder and pulled them inside, throwing them down on a bed that was strategically placed in the center of the living room and began to unbuckle his belt.

"Hey! Stop!" Megan screamed. "What are you doing?"

He didn't pause. "Isn't it obvious?" He asked, taking off his belt and grabbing their wrist. "In exchange for keeping your secret, you're going to be my slave." They froze, and Sammy took the chance to wrap his belt around their wrists and buckle them to the bed frame.

"What?" They said. "No! You can't do this!"

"Oh yes I can," he smiled. "And I will unless you want me to turn in your freak of a husband. Don't lie to me, I saw him turn blue while I was in my hunting blind." Megan's mouth gaped open, and Sammy eyed it hungrily. "What's your decision?" He asked. "Either you agree and do whatever I want, or you disagree, I get your pet freak killed, and you get gifted to me anyways." He bared his teeth and ran his eyes over their figure.

"I-I-" Megan stuttered. Then they took a deep breath and steeled themself, averting their eyes in shame. "As long as you don't hurt Loki, I'll do what you want."

He pounced on them, biting a piece of their neck and sucking on it as he kicked off his pants and underwear. He pressed his erection against their thigh, and rubbed against them. They whimpered and closed their eyes. He grabbed their waist and lifted them up to reach underneath them and unzip their dress. Once he had taken it off, he leaned forward and undid the buckle on the front of their bra, and tore it off. With a surge of regret, Megan thought they shouldn't have worn the strapless bra. Just as quickly, their underwear was off, and they laid naked before him. He slipped his shirt over his head and threw it aside.

He lined himself up, and pushed slowly into them. He moaned, and they gasped, arching their back. Slowly, he started pulling out, then sped up, slamming into them again. As he fucked them, he leaned down and started sucking on their nipple, biting it and pulling, forcing them to arch their back to ease the pain. He moaned again, and sent vibrations throughout their breast.

He picked up their legs, and wrapped them around his waist, forcing them to take more and more of him in. The roughness scraped their insides, and they cried out in a mixture of pain and surprise as he hit their g-spot. The thrusting became more sporadic, and they could feel him twitch inside them, making them moan.

This seemed to be the last straw for him, and he cried out as he came inside them. He fell on top of them, resting for a moment as his erection softened. He pulled out, and leaned up to kiss them gently.

Then he climbed off them, unbuckled the belt that restrained them, and walked off. As they sat up and rubbed their sore wrists, he paused in the doorframe.

"I'll see you again at the same time tomorrow." Then he was gone.

Megan slid off the bed, having trouble standing on their sore legs. They pulled on their bra, underwear, and dress and zipped it up with shaking hands. They slipped into their shoes, and walked numbly back home.

They collapsed on the porch, leaning their head against the door and gasping for air, tears streaming down their cheeks. How could they go through that again tomorrow? They stood, walked inside, and began to make lunch for them and Loki.