nathalies day off

Gabriel went downstairs to the front doors and opened them, he had called the doctor to take a look at his wife
"I'm glad to see you, she seems to be getting even more unwell." Gabriel says letting her in.
"Just show me where she is, we can take a look at her and see what we can do." The doctor says with a smile, both go upstairs and open the door to see nathalie in the bed with a bad fever. She had gotten up early and tried to do a little work, but passed out.
"My little peacock..." Gabriel said very quietly, he hated seeing her so unwell.
The doctor took a look at her, taking her temperature and looking her over.
"Odd... Has she been getting a lot of rest lately?" She asks, she was going through some things in her bag.
"Not a lot, no. She has been staying up on her tablet and I've only been seeing her get a few hours of sleep."
"Eating anything?"
"I haven't seen her eat since... I don't think I've seen her eat in the past 2 days." He was worried for her, very worried.
The doctor look at her for a little bit then handed him a pill bottle.
"Make sure she's eating and drinking enough everyday, make sure she's resting as well. And give her two of these every day, if she's not getting better by next week you should take her in."
Gabriel nodded as she left, nathalie fidgets in her sleep and not feeling well. Gabriel took a small damp towel and put it on her forehead, then he realized how warm her forehead was.
"Her fever is so high..." Gabriel says quietly, he looked over to her and realize that she was waking up.
"Gabriel?" She sat up rubbing her eyes, she immediately threw up in a small trash bin beside her, Gabriel had put that there for her.
"Nathalie!" Gabriel held her shoulders gently until she was done.
"Ugh..." Natalie rubs her eyes and looks to Gabriel.
"Nathalie, just rest for today."
"I can't, I have a-"
"I'll do it today, I'll do it right beside you." Gabriel cuts her off.
"I'm your assistant, I have to do it today..." She says weakly.
"Well your also my wife." Gabriel smiles
"Fine..." Natalie gave in due to the sickness in her stomach.
"Good." Gabriel wrapped the blanket around her and took the tablet, laying next to her.
Nathalie rested her head on his lap and fell asleep, she looks beautiful to Gabriel but also very unwell.
"My little muddy peacock." He says kissing her cheek, he was still thinking about the little mud walk yesterday, He realized how much he loved it.
He opened up the tablet and did some work on it well Natalie rested on him,
He looked over to her and gave her a little Nuzzle on her face.
"You are my peacock, always."
             "And you're my butterfly..."