so cold

3 days until Christmas, or Nathalie's birthday. And everybody was excited, even gabriel. He was walking around and noticed a New ornament on the tree, it had a picture in the middle of it, And red outside. On the inside was a picture of Gabriel and nathalie together. Gabriel took the ornament in his hand and smiled, but it was immediately wiped off his face when he heard a thud, nathalie. He put the ornament back on the tree and immediately ran to his wife, fearing if she hit her head.

There she was in the living room, unconscious. It was nothing serious, but she wasn't well. He picked her up and brought her to bed, holding her cheek.

"S-so c-cold..."

Gabriel heard something, or more specifically, someone.
"Nat? Nathalie are you all right?" Gabriel asks immediately.
Nathalie didn't respond, instead she cuddled herself into his chest.
"Warm~"
Gabriel held her gently, it was the middle of the day but still darker.
"She must have collapsed..." He said quietly placing the blanket over them, if he left she would have woken up. Both had the day off, so it won't hurt anybody if they just took a little nap.

A few hours later Natalie woke up, laying on gabriel's warm chest. Her head was pounding, and legs shaking. She tried to get up but couldn't, instead she was left on the bed with her lover.
"Mmmhhhmmmm..." Gabriel groaned.
Nathalie stop trying to move and instead just laid her head down on his chest, closing her eyes again. She fell asleep and soon started dreaming about them having a walk.
In the dream nathalie shoves him in the mud first, It made her feel happy.

Both woke up later on, working on the frame for Adrian. It was black, with little green paw prints on it.
"Oh the kid is going to love it." A little annoying voice said from behind the two adults, plagg.
"Ack-! Plagg..." Nathalie chuckles
"What? He's asleep and I'm not tired." Plagg says stuffing alittle Cheese in his mouth. "I know for a fact that he's going to treasure it forever."
"I like that you say that, plagg." Gabriel says looking into the picture.
"You know, we know what you guys are getting each other for Christmas. By 'we', I mean the other two kwami's."
"Plagg! Don't you dare say a thing!" Nathalie and Gabriel said at the same time.
"I won't I won't, but it's going to be pretty hard."
Nathalie rolls her eyes.
"Also, Natalie. Every night Adrian says how much he's worried about you." Plagg got a little bit serious for a second, which was hard to believe. Natalie looked over to the black Kwami and then to Gabriel.
"Nathalie... Everybody's worried about you, it's not that big of a secret that you're sick anymore."
Nathalie hugged gabriel gently, but she was still very worried for her boys.
"I'm fine... Everybody's just worried because I'm ms. Agreste."
"And because you mean a lot to everybody, you need to know that you mean something."
"I'm going to leave you two love birds alone~" plagg flies back to Adrian, duusu and nooroo were already asleep on the pillows.
Nathalie cuddles her head against his chest, clearly tired. Gabriel carried her into the bedroom.
"Happy early birthday, my little peacock." Gabriel kisses her cheek.
Nathalie smiles, she felt happy whenever she was around him. Both changed and got underneath the covers, gabriel taking her in his arms. "Rest."
Nathalie nodded as he took the blanket over both of them, only Letting their heads above the blanket.