powers out

Gabriel was walking around the mansion, feeling lost. Of course he was worried for his beloved Natalie, but he was lost at the thought that it could be magical sickness. Of course they had it written on the Guardians tablet, but they couldn't possibly know what it was. Gabriel stared outside of the large window and saw that it was storming, of course it has been storming all day. And when he looked outside in the morning, he saw no sun and only harsh rain.
"Nathalie?" He wandered into the bedroom to check on her
Nathalie was in the bed with a fever, Gabriel had put her to rest. It was clear she wasn't feeling well at all.
"Honey?" She rolled over and saw him
"How are you feeling?" He went down next to her and laid her down on his chest.
"Not so good..." Natalie's voice was raspy, it was clear she had a sore throat.
"Stay here, I'll be right back." He got up and went to the kitchen where he got a small bottle of honey.
"This should work." He went back upstairs, once again laying Natalie down on his chest.
He took a spoon and put the honey on it, nathalies eyes seemed to sparkle.
"Here." Gabriel put the honey spoon by her mouth, Natalie took it.
"You'll feel better in a little bit." Gabriel gives her a hug, Natalie happily hugged back.

The power went out

Natalie got scared, she never seem to be afraid of the dark but this time she was petrified, clinging to Gabriel and not letting go.
"What's wrong, nathalie?" He gently held her shaking body.
Nathalie buries her face in his chest as she doesn't move.
Gabriel gently patted her head, trying to make her feel better.
"Don't worry, everything's going to be alright..." He lays a kiss her head

Adrain ran in, looking for both of the adults
"Mother, father, the power's out!" He says a shaken up
"We can see that, your mothers a little frightened right now." Gabriel gently patted her head again.
"I'll go find some candles, you take care of Mom for now." Adrain goes downstairs.
"Little nathalie..." Gabriel gently held her as she was shaking, a few tears started falling out of her eyes as thunder started.
Gabriel Pat's her head, also a little frightened. Adrain returned with a lighter and a few candles, looking over to his mother.
"Here." He gave the things to his father
"Thank you adrain." He put a candle on the nightstand and lit one, lighting up a little bit of the room.
Gabriel gave adrain the lighter and a few candles.
"Take a few and light them."
Adrain nods and lights a few, he then looks over to both the adults.
"I'll leave you two alone." Adrain made a Lenny face, most of the time alya did when Marinette was around Adrian.
Adrian quietly left the room, the black cat kwami following him.

A few hours past and the storm hasn't gotten any better, and It was getting later and later. Gabriel looked down at his wife, he realized that she was asleep, but still clung tightly to his body. He chuckles as he took off her sweater and laid her down next to him, then falling asleep peacefully.