spring

Few weeks went by, it started warming up and raining again. Unfortunately, Natalie was getting worse. One day she was on the bed reading a novel, Gabriel was next to her designing. Then it hit her, a coughing fit. "Nathalie?" Gabriel placed his arms around her gently, then he looks down onto the bed.

She was coughing up blood.

"Nathalie!" Gabriel saw the blood coming out of her mouth, nathalie was pale.
She stopped after about 15 minutes, having some troubles breathing.
"Nathalie, we are bringing you to the hospital. Now." Gabriel says picking her up.
"N-no I'm fine..."
"Don't even try that." He says placing her in the car. He got in and drove her to the hospital.

"We didn't find anything." The doctor says coming in.
"No diagnosis?" Gabriel asks holding nathalies hand, she sighs.
"She's definitely unwell, but no diagnosis has been found yet."
Nathalie gently hugs gabriel. Wanting to cry.
"We can run a few more tests, and if it becomes too much we can send her home for a few days before she can come back."
"Alright..." Nathalie says quietly, the doctor got her ready for a blood test. Nathalie looked away from the needle as Gabriel tightly held her other hand.

Nathalie was then back at home, she had fallen asleep in the car so Gabriel brought her back into bed. He then kisses her cheek, pulling the covers over her. Then he lays down next to her and drifts off.

"I-im sorry I'm not enough..."
Gabriel heard this small female voice next to him, he opens up his eyes and saw that it was no later than 12:45.
"Nathalie?" He asks
"I-im sorry that I wasn't able to make you happy like I wished..." Nathalie sobbed.
"What are you talking about?" Gabriel held her gently, holding her cheek. Nathalie only sobbed and shook.
"Shhhh, it's alright my peacock... I'm here..." He says rubbing her back.as she cried. Fortunately she woke up.
"G-gabriel?" She asks
"My little peacock, your awake." He hugged her.
"W-will you ever fire me?" She asks out of nowhere.
"Nathalie, I will NEVER fire you. You're a incredible assistant and wife." He kisses her cheek. Nathalie smiles.
"I know that that was not the only thing you were dreaming about." Gabriel puts his hand under her chin. Nathalie sighs.
"Your parents?" Gabriel asks.
"I Remember what they would tell me... 'you will never be good enough'..."
Gabriel hugged her immediately, not letting her move.
"You will always be enough, ALWAYS."
"Thank you... Honey." She gave him a nuzzle as both giggled.