please get well soon

'Another morning, great... And a sick one...' nathalie thought as she got up to vomit, 5 a.m. gabriel felt some odd feeling as nathalie left the bed, causing him to wake up and hear her.
"Nathalie!" He ran to nathalie, gently putting his arms around her. She was vomiting, and had a high fever.
"I-im alright..." She tries to smile but threw up again
"No your not..." When she was some throwing up he brought her to bed, pulling the covers over her.
"Your taking today off." Gabriel says gently
"I said I'm fine..."
"And I said your not."
Nathalie started having a coughing fit, having some trouble breathing. Gabriel gently held her patting nathalie's back.
"It's alright sweetheart..." Gabriel said quietly as she coughed, when she stopped she had a sore throat.
"Don't talk to much, I'll get the honey." Gabriel says getting the small bottle and giving her a spoonful.
"Thank you..." She had a raspy voice
Gabriel smiles and turned on the humidifier for her, making sure that she was comfortable.
'right, I need to design.' gabriel though.
Nathalie turned over and fell asleep, he hand on his.
Gabriel took a sketchbook and started designing, his main inspiration you may ask, peacocks. He had the idea for a while, but wanted it to be a surprise for nathalie, his little peacock.

2 hours later and Natalie was still asleep, she had been very tired, But Gabriel knew that she would wake up. He looked at her sleeping, so precious, so light.
"My dear mayura." He kisses her forehead. Then he looked over to his design, a dark blue dress with shoulders showing, silver accessories, and a purple and black ribbon going around the dress. He kept on imaging Nathalie in it, her perfect body being covered by the dress. He looked over to nathalie, she was awake surprisingly. She was staring at the design, clearly interested.
"Nathalie-!" Gabriel said in Surprise as he closed the sketch book.
"Gabe? Is something wrong?" Her voice went back to normal, but she still had a small fever.
"Nothing, I'm just surprised that you're awake." He puts the sketch book aside.
Most of the day had gone by quickly, it was already late in the afternoon when Natalie woke up.
Nathalie took the small tablet from the night table and started working, she was acting like she was fine.
"Nathalie-"
"I'm just fine, please don't worry." She kisses his cheek
"Alright, but you can rest as soon as you're done."