little things

The next day was odd, Natalie would be on and off with her sickness. She was working on a few design projects and found one that sparked her interest, looking at it carefully. 'well, this Looks...' her thought immediately stopped after seeing it, it didn't seem part of a collection. "Gabriel never told me about this..." She looked at the design, she noticed that it was her in specific pieces of clothing. It was a black crop top with a red zip-up sweater, black shorts and boots. She blushed. She turned the page and saw that there were sketches of her in the mud, she turned red. Looking at the small sketches, then heard her door open. "Nathalie have you seen-" Gabriel saw the pieces of paper that she was holding.
"Um... The one design labelled 'muddy nath'?" Nathalie says
"I knew I misplaced it..."
Nathalie laughed, then handed him the papers. "I finished them and then I found the sketches." She says
"Thank you, Nath." He kisses her cheek.

A few days later and nathalie woke up, next to her was a box. Gabriel, on the other hand, he was still asleep. She opens up the box and saw the design, looks just like it did on paper. Then she blushed.
'for my little muddy peacock' a small tag said on it. She smiles and got into the clothes, looking great. She looked over to Gabriel and realized that he was awake, staring at her.
"Ack-!" She fell over.
"You look great." Gabriel says.
Nathalie smiles and hugged him gently
"Would you like to-"
"Yes I would like to walk." She says finishing up his sentence.
"Before we do, is there anything on my schedule?"
"Nothing, surprisingly." She smiles

Both went on the walk, nathalie held his hand gently looking down. Gabriel then takes nathalie over to a mud bog.
"This place looks good." He says quitly to himself.
"Hm?" She asked curiously.
"Get in."
"What?"
"You heard me." He says with a smirk, "get in the mud."
"Why?"
"I thought you saw the sketches." he grinned.
'so damn charming. Ugh...' she thinks.
"Fine. Just this once." She got into the shallow mud and sat down.
"You would have never done this to me last year." She says looking mad but cute.
"New fabric, I wanted to try it out." Gabriel grinned.
Nathalie rolls her eyes.
"Now, don't move." Gabriel started putting mud on her, getting some on her face.
"No hey-!"
"I said don't move~" gabriel continued to cover her in mud, mainly going for her chest. He grinned seeing her get covered in gray mud like he imagined.
"Your evil..." She says moving her head away.
"Am I now?" He takes her cheek in his hand and makes her face more muddy.
"Yes you are." She says with a slight smile.
"At least you're happy." She says.
"The little things in life make me happy now, I was so distant before." He stopped getting her muddy.
"I'm so sorry." He hugged her, getting himself muddy but not caring. Nathalie gently hugged back.
"Please don't worry... It's done now."
"But I was such a horrible person." He sighs.
"Well-" She started getting him muddy.
"Your not that person anymore." She finishes her sentence, getting his face muddy. Gabriel smiles and got her muddy as well.
"Mudyura."
"Mudmoth."