Christmas is coming

"it's almost your birthday, Nat." Gabriel says giving her a mug of hot chocolate, Christmas was 4 days away. And Adrian was aware as well.
"It's really no big of a deal." Nathalie blushed taking the mug, gabriel brought her over to the couch. "Be honest, what do you really want for Christmas?"
"I can't really think, I have everything that I already want." She says sipping a little of the chocolate liquid.
"Anything? A locket? A dress?" He placed his arm around her
"Well... I do like the feeling of a locket, a picture of you me and Adrian..." She smiles.
"I knew that there was something I can get you, other then a fun night."
Nathalie giggled, sipping more hot chocolate.
"Like it? Milk and marshmallows, like you say." Gabriel says
Nathalie nods "it's great."
"What should we get adrain for Christmas? And what do you want?" Nathalie asks
"I was thinking of a picture, the kwami's were being a little mischievous and took a picture of us all asleep on the couch once."
"Perfect, we can decorate a frame." Nathalie smiles
"And I don't really know what I want for Christmas." Gabriel says quietly
"But, I know that I definitely want you."
Nathalie chuckles, she would do anything for Gabriel. She can't wait for Christmas Day, not because it was her birthday, but because she wanted to spend the whole day with Gabriel. And of course a little bit of time with Adrian, the Gabriel granted him time to spend with his friends.
Nathalie finishes her hot chocolate and yawns, time had flown by and it was already 11:30 at night. Gabriel placed his empty mug down and picked up nathalie in his arms, carrying her to bed.
"Thank you..." She says in a tired voice, Gabriel took off her white sweater and put on her nightshirt. Taking her hair down.
"Rest, tomorrow we will work on the frame for Adrian."
Nathalie nodded and hugged gabriel, there she fell asleep quietly.
Gabriel took off her glasses and placed them on the nightstand, he took off his jacket and slept in his white t-shirt and red sweats.
"Goodnight, Nat."