cherry blossom season

Author's note: I've been wanting to write about this for a really long time, and finally being able to write it makes me very happy. I wanted to write down everything about my home, and now we can finally do it! yes I know just a little crazy thing I wanted to say
-yuki 🌸

"and I'm sleeping with my boss." Nathalie says as gabriel moves his fingers through her hair, both not wearing any clothing.
"Your a naughty assistant." He kisses her, the hotel room was only lit by a small.  light.
"I needed this for tomorrows meeting."
"You need this everyday~"
Gabriel chuckles and holds her close. "Your not wrong."
Both cuddled up and fell asleep, holding each other gently.

Both woke up to the sound of vibrating and music, it was early in the morning there in Japan. Natalie looked over to her phone as her alarm was going off, her hair messy and down. She reaches over and turns off the alarm, putting her phone down again. Both got up and changed, getting ready for the day. Gabriel took Nathalies shoulder as she was brushing her teeth. "May I?" He asks.
Nathalie nodded as the foaming in her mouth prevented her saying anyting. Gabriel took two hair ties and placed her hair in two buns, one red and the other dark blue. "Cute." He says quietly, Natalie shook her head. "I'm not cute." She says spitting out the toothpaste and foam from her mouth.
"Fine, kawaii."
"I understand Japanese." She says Washing her face with a wet towel.
"You never told me that."
"I never did? My apologies then." She placed her brooch back on her normal everyday uniform as duusu came back.
"Are you ready to go?"
"Yes, 'sir'."

"Futatsu noda n go kudasai." Nathalie asks for two dangos, the meeting went by quickly. Unfortunately for Gabriel, it didn't go by so fast.
Nathalie gave a few coins and gave a Dango to Gabriel. "Try it, it's good." She tells him as she bit into her own. Gabriel snapped a quick picture of her, she was adorable. "May I ask what it is?" He slipped his phone back into his pocket.
"It's Dango, basically a sweet dumpling." She bites the second one.
Gabriel took and small bite, then smiles. "It's nice." He took another bite. "I love them alot really." She takes his hand as they walk around, the Sakura festival had begun that year and she wanted to bring him around. "Have you been here before?" He smirked, already knowing her answer. "Of course I've been here before." She smiles, she had wanted to bring him to a nice place that she been to before, but alone unfortunately.
"There's music, food, and fun." She brought him onto a small bridge, water underneath them and both were surrounded by Sakura trees. "You left out one thing, Beauty." He took two Sakura flowers and place them underneath her hair ties, then smiles. Nathalie blushed.
"I really wish I came here sooner with you." He kisses her cheek, then Pat's her head. "I've been dreaming to take you here." Nathalie smiles.
"Well you finally did."
Nathalie takes his hand as they walk around, Natalie introduced him to a few of her friends she made when she was there the last time. Each were surprised to see Gabriel as her husband, and congratulated her. She only blushed hard as gabriel chuckles.
"Nathalie, let's look over there." Gabriel takes her to a small shop, holding her hand. Nathalie smiles as she looked around a little, gabriel had bought her a small Sakura keyring, he kept it in his pocket for later. It started to get a little dark as both wanted to do more, Gabriel takes her hand as they go around. Nathalie, I also got him a little something but was saving it. Nathalie saw the pagoda, a large Japanese building. She got in with him and brought him to the highest balcony. "Where are we heading?" Gabriel asks, but his question was already answered when she brought him onto the balcony.

It was more beautiful than anything Gabriel had ever seen before

"Nathalie..." He was speechless looking off the tower, he could see the lake, people, and the cherry blossoms.
"Do you like it?" She asks softly.
"I love it." He took her in his arms, holding one of her hands and holding her back. "Gabriel?"
He kissed her, no words could describe how good it felt to both. Nathalie proudly kiss back, not wanting that day to ever end.