muddy evening

Nathalie didn't seem to be getting any better, she stayed the same. she was happy she was able to get her work done every day, but seem to collapse after she finished. She'll get exhausted by the smallest things, and Gabriel understood. one late afternoon Natalie went over to him.
"Gabriel? Can we walk please?" She looked adorable, slight puppy dog eyes like Adrian always did.
"You don't have to put on the puppy dog eyes, honey." Gabriel says putting one of his sketchbooks down, he checked her temperature and she didn't seem to have a fever, but Gabriel was going to keep an eye on her.
"All right, we can walk." He says with a smile
'you better believe how muddy your going to get, mudyura.' he thinks hidding a smirk

They both went on their walk, and nathalie wasn't suspecting anything. Unfortunately for her, her fever had returned.
'great...' she thought, she was thinking of covering up her fever with mud, but what would Gabriel think?
The answer to her question was soon answered as she felt to shove, Gabriel had planned to get her muddy again.
"Gabriel-!" She fell on her back in thick mud, mostly getting covered already.
Gabriel chuckles, "should have looked where we were walking." He teased, but nathalie had other plans. She got up and hugged him, then pulling him in pinning him down in the mud.
"Should have thought what I was about to do~" she grins
Gabriel grabbed her shoulders and turned over pinning her down instead.
"And you should have thought what I was about to do." He took both her arms and placed them down in the thick mud, making her get stuck. He did the same to her legs until she couldn't move.
"Gabriel..." She tries to move
Gabriel got up and started walking around her, looking at her carefully.
"What are you doing?" She asks
Gabriel grinned
"Right now you're perfect in every way, muddy, beautiful, and adorable." He got on his knees next to her and took her cheek in his hand.
"There's only one more thing that would make this more perfect." He took his other hand and took the hair tie out of her hair, letting her hair fall out of the bun and down her back.
Nathalie blushed, but the amount of mud on her face hid it.
"Now it's completely perfect." Gabriel smirked
"N-no it's not!"
Gabriel took mud in his hands and started putting it in her hair, it would take her hours to get it out.
"No hey!" Nathalie tried to move, the mud limiting her movements.
"Don't even try, mudyura."
He started covering her, but then he realized something. He was only getting her clothing muddy, not her actual body.
Gabriel Got her arms out of the mud and slipped her shirt off, revealing her Non-muddy chest. Nathalie blushed.
"What are you doing?"
"I told myself that I would make you completely muddy today." He started covering her chest, nathalie blushed. She took off his shirt and also started to cover his chest.

Sometime later both we're almost completely muddy, but there was one thing left that Gabriel had to do. Natalie was on top of his chest, clearly tired.
Gabriel looked at her softly and put his muddy hand underneath her bra, then slipped it right off of her. It was clear where she needed more mud
"You need more mud." Gabriel says
"And where exactly?" She grins
"Right here~" he took mud in his hands and started putting mud on her breasts,
Natalie moaned.
"Like it?" Gabriel put more mud on her chest gently rubbing it on her.
"More that like." She pinned him down
"Love."
Gabriel took his hand and put it on her jeans, then took them off her, nathalie did the same.
"Looks like we both need more mud." Nathalie says.
"We do, lots of mud."

A few hours passed, and both couldn't get any more muddy. Gabriel had also noticed Natalie's getting tired, but still wasn't able to see her fever.
"Ready to go back, my muddy peacock?"
He looked down to her on his chest but she was already asleep, he looked at her chest softly going up and down as she was breathing.
Gabriel took her out of the mud and put his jacket around her, put on his clothing then walked back holding her.
"It's so romantic!" Duusu quietly whispered to Nooroo
"I'm finally happy that Master- Gabriel moved on." Says nooroo, recently Gabriel had been nicer to him.
"If only I knew what was going on with Miss nathalie." Duusu says

Gabriel got back gently holding Natalie, to him she looked more than precious. As soon as you he walked in the bedroom she woke up, clearly feeling sick but was able to stand.
"Gabriel?" She rubbed her face
"I'd recommend not doing that unless you want more mud on your adorable face."
"I'm. Not. Cute."
"We can deal with that later, first we need a shower."
Both got into the bathroom and got out of their clothes, then getting in the shower together.
"It may take me some time to get the mud out of my hair..." Nathalie says
"I'll help." Gabriel says turning on the water, he hugs Natalie from behind and held her close.
"Mudmoth."
"Mudyura." He got the soap and washes the mud off her then himself, nathalie blushed as he runs his hands through her hair.
"G-gabriel..." She turned a nice shade of red
"You need your hair down more often."
"A-alright."
Both were finished in the shower as Nathalie got out holding a towel around herself and she laid on the bed, Gabriel came out of the bathroom already changed for the night.
Nathalie looked over to him with her eyes tired, she smiles.
Gabriel took a brush from the bathroom and went to go see her, he sat down behind her and Places her in his legs. He started gently brushing her hair.
Nathalie smiles enjoying the attention Gabriel was giving her.
"How are you feeling?" Gabriel asks putting the brush down.
"A little dizzy, but nice since you're here."
Gabriel Placed her underneath the blanket as he got underneath with her.
"Sweet dreams."
Natalie smiles and gives him a kiss, which he happily kissed back.
"You two, sweet heart."